WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wanted to know what watches you guys wear when you sleep?? and do you use the alarm or just to check the time? do you just wear whatever you are wearing that day or do you have a fixed night watch?

I've tried a few diff models on and I just can't seem to find the right one to go to bed with. wore the G9000 mudman, that was real comfy to wear but when i would wake up in the middle of the night and wanted to check the time, that EL button is 2 hard to press. Tried the king- way 2 big! i slept on my hand once and it left a painful mark on my face, lol.. I only have 1 5600 in my collection and that's my wife's Parra, and she is wearing it and sleeping now. I can't seem to find the right watch to sleep with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I only sleep with a watch after I've got to know it and built up some trust...

But seriously, I find my 5600 the best - very comfortable. Yes I do use my alarm at times, I find it wakes me easily being attached to my wrist but allows my wife to sleep on more undisturbed than the main alarm clock going off.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't sleep with a watch or any jewelry on. I either put what I am wearing for the day on my desk or back in the cabinet with my other watches when I am done. Also, I am very deep sleeper and I need a loud alarm to wake me up in the mornings.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I won't wear my sub homage, because the lume sucks. So, it's typically an OM, or a DW-6600, or a GD-350-8JF. My DW-5600C works fine, but I'm leery of using the "microlight" any more than absolutely necessary. :-d

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I won't wear my sub homage, because the lume sucks. So, it's typically an OM, or a DW-6600, or a GD-350-8JF. My DW-5600C works fine, but I'm leery of using the "microlight" any more than absolutely necessary. :-d
GD350 comfy to sleep with? i thought the wings might be uncomfortable.. that vibe alarm is a useful feature to have. I still need to get that model & a 5600 as well, hope Casio puts out these 2 watches in colours that i like before the year is over.

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
I've done many things while wearing my watches . . . Sleeping with them has never been one of those. ;-)

Reactions: babyivan

·
Premium Member
7,726 Posts
This.

Not only is it comfortable, the tritium tubes are great.

I have slept with GD350 and it is comfortable.

·
Registered
19,588 Posts
If your watch has auto EL, no button needed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
While active duty, the DW-9900-1B, though I don't like to sleep with a watch on, during that time (on the ship), that watch never came off, it was a piece of me.

In Kuwait, I don't recal if I took my G2300B-1 off or not while sleeping.

Now I sleep "commando" lol. Not really comfortable with a watch on me while I sleep.

Reactions: Chrisek

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
No watch for me while sleeping... I tried 5500 and 5600c and while it could be done, it didn't felt good having something on my wrist.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts