WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I wear a watch 24/7. Mostly I wear the one at night that I wore during the day but I don't wear the GX-56 while sleeping. All the others are OK. Slimmer is better of course but not even the GD-350 or G-7900 has bothered me while sleeping. I wore my Autozilla (sold it) once while sleeping and in the morning my arm was asleep :-d.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I don't think it's healthy to sleep with someone else in bed while wearing an Autozilla.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I don't think it's healthy to sleep with someone else in bed while wearing an Autozilla.
In fact I sold my Autozilla because my son once banged his head on it while we were playing. Not a good idea to play with a toddler while wearing a 2cm thick extra hardened titanium monster on your wrist :-d. Well, he's older now but I don't think I will buy one again - they are not as easy to get nor as cheap as they were back then.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
At the moment I wear my Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Samurai while sleeping. The loom is great for checking the time at night if I get up in middle of night to pee and it’s my favorite watch right now and don’t want to take it off the wrist hahah.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My MR-G7100 is on 24 hours a day during the workweek. I may get swapped out for a mechanical watch on the weekend if I remember.

. . . and no, I didn't notice how old this thread was before I posted.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I spoke with him on Instagram about a month ago. (Search for f17starscream)
He's into sneakers now. Really nice guy.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 Pro usando o Tapatalk
tell him to come back, I am into sneakers too but I am still hanging around here

- who said we should settle for 1 hobby at a time? heck, I don't even do that to woman

lolz

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I'm a gentleman. I prefer to buy the watch a drink first.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
tell him to come back, I am into sneakers too but I am still hanging around here

- who said we should settle for 1 hobby at a time? heck, I don't even do that to woman

lolz
Huahuaha. I will.
Don't tell me about multiple women, they give more trouble than multiple cats. Lol

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 Pro usando o Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
I got 4'22" of sleep time wearing this last night.

Reactions: johnny.bravus
41 - 60 of 67 Posts