WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I never remove my watch unless I take a shower. So yeah, I still wear a watch while sleeping.

90% of the time, I'm either wearing my Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier (by far, my most comfy and most worn watch) or my Pale Blue 6900.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I only do when traveling... or drinking, so it's usually whatever I happen to be wearing at that time.

The GBX100 sleeps well. Easy to find light button, lightweight, vibe alarm, and the strap breathers. More specifically related to the latter situation, pretty much any Gshock is good for that since I don't have to worry about what whoever I was the previous night did.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Nowadays I'm wearing the Garmin Instinct. It has sleep tracking, so I can see exactly when and how many times was I awoken by any of my little daughters' crying.

Next, the Instinct is exceptionally light and comfortable, one doesn't notice wearing it.

Next, it has a flashlight that emits light forward. LEDs on most Gs are positioned at one side, so they project light to the opposite side, or all over the place, not forward. The flashlight is bright and lasts until I turn it off, no more fumbling with it every 3 seconds. Very useful for getting things done without waking others up. Once accustomed to it, using the light of a G feels incredibly frustrating during night errands when one is already tired and frustrated enough.

Lastly, it has vibration alarm. Again, incredibly handy for getting up without waking others.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I don't sleep with any of my watches at home but I do sleep next to whichever I'm currently wearing as it rests on my nightstand. I'm at home a lot these days but I ALWAYS wear a watch. Been doing that since I was 12-13, many decades ago.

I should add that when I'm camping/traveling in my camper van, I often will keep my watch on overnight.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts