WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Oh Golly Gee Wilikers!! Look what we missed this morning at 12:30 am at the Antique Watch Bar!! o|

It is a 1966 Seiko Skyliner Diashock 6220-7120, the likes of which I have never seen! :p

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Maybe I need to set a special alarm for Eric's weekly refresh. :roll:

Then again I understand he has clients that text him the moment his update comes out to claim watches. So, maybe I need to get his phone number?? :-d

This is also a reminder of just how vast the span of Seiko watches is out there. You just never know what is going to pop up. :-!

- Thomas

·
Registered
1 Posts

Oh Golly Gee Wilikers!! Look what we missed this morning at 12:30 am at the Antique Watch Bar!! o|

It is a 1966 Seiko Skyliner Diashock 6220-7120, the likes of which I have never seen! :p

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Click for Big Image

Maybe I need to set a special alarm for Eric's weekly refresh. :roll:

Then again I understand he has clients that text him the moment his update comes out to claim watches. So, maybe I need to get his phone number?? :-d

This is also a reminder of just how vast the span of Seiko watches is out there. You just never know what is going to pop up. :-!

- Thomas
I’ve just picked up the same watch, wondered if anyone has any details about it?

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts