WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just fell in love w/ another watch (yet again... i can be so unfaithful...) and i'm wondering what you guys would think about it? I saw an oris sinatra date for sale for $870. What do you guys think of the watch in terms of build and value for money. I've also never owned an oris so what can i expect from it? thanks guys, this forum really has helped me enjoy and appreciate time and its pieces so much more.

·
Registered
368 Posts
As I favor Diver's watches and pocket watches nowadays, simply not my cup of tea, but, methinks something Sinatra woulda' been proud of wearing. If I got it as a gift, I would wear it, wouldn't sell it. If that's the kind of classic style you like in a watch, you could do much, much worse than to pick this one up.

Solid watch is my impression of the Sinatra (and I've seen both in person).

Nice throwback wristwatch to an interesting time in America if not the world itself -- regardless of whether Sinatra's estate had to do with selecting the brand that'd do the crooner justice, the right choice was made in Oris. And, when you consider that the model's available in a chronograph and chronograph with moon phase, well, I just might be singing another tune after all. :-!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts