WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all just wondering if you can tell me what year the 232.30.42.21.01.002 was discontinued thats the 42mm 8500 orange bezel one of these and would it have been possible to buy a brand new one in 2019 ?

Registered
The 8500 series PO was replaced with the 8900 series in 2016.

You might find one knocking about NOS in an AD. Phone the head office of all the large AD chains and they can check with their network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I used to be crazy about this watch so I did a lot of research. It鈥檚 pretty hard to find in mint condition. On the bright side the prices are great if you can find a nice one. I don鈥檛 think you will find a NOS.

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)

Registered
I have one and mine is pretty much mint. I don't wear it enough. I upgraded to the micro adjustment clasp.

Registered
I used to be crazy about this watch so I did a lot of research. It鈥檚 pretty hard to find in mint condition. On the bright side the prices are great if you can find a nice one. I don鈥檛 think you will find a NOS.

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)
I tried this one in April 2019 at an Omega boutique in the U.K. and was told by the manager that they had a quite a few still kicking around both on bracelet or rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts