WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but found nothing like this so here goes, feel free to delete if I missed a duplicate thread.

I design this:

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Stockbroker, adjunct economics professor, volunteer firefighter (but the pay on this one stinks).

Todd

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pharmacologist in clinical research, maybe a little bit boring compare to the jobs mentioned above.

Kind regards
Len

For you Cinq From the country of "Sarie Mare" :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Design engineer. All the of lower powertrain.
nice:-! ...i'm studying industrial design

To answer to your question, i'm a very charmfull guy and the dealer gives me Breitlings just to have me around (lol)

For real now, I did graphic design jobs to be able to buy my BfB GT and now I'm saving for the next B, wich, although I've really been set on getting the Montbrillant Olympus or lately the old Olympus, will be some limited edition B.
Hope I'll manage to buy it soon :)

P.S. why the age is not displayed anymore below the avatar?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Professional pan-handler...

... you can find me standing outside most Breitling ADs in the greater NY area.

Actually, I'm the Operations Manager for a telescope manufacturer here in the USA...
Bob

·
Registered
245 Posts
I didn't buy my Breitling, that was bought for me by my wife :) In order to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed, I have spent almost 30yrs in uniform. But I am retiring from that at the end of the year, I shall continue to fix things as a regional engineer for an english company.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally Posted by rbt
**** star.
With a name like BOB.........What else could it be!!:-D|> :rodekaart (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

For me? Let's just say I influence driver behaviour;-)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hi Len,
Pharmacologist in clinical research, maybe a little bit boring compare to the jobs mentioned above.

Kind regards
Len

For you Cinq From the country of "Sarie Mare" :)
Hmm, somebody has been doing some background research on me I guess :-D

I used to work on a clinical pharmaceutical lab in a hospital but that was years ago. Now I do 'something in IT' :-!

Kind regards,

Cinq

1 - 20 of 125 Posts