WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

361 - 380 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
DW6900SP-1, 25th anniversary (of the 6900)

Saw a real life wrist shot of it on Reddit, and loved it...
When it 1st came out, I didn't like it at all; Casio/G-Shock takes horrible product pics.

It's on sale for $99 ($20 off msrp). I also utilized a $15 coupon from Zappos, so I was able to get it for $84 with free shipping

Credit to Reddit poster: u/robizzlefoshizzle for the second pic

"boys support boys"
Very nice, very very nice 🤘🏻

·
Registered
472 Posts
I got myself these incoming G-Shocks:
1. GA700UC-5A
2. GA700BR-1A
3. GA700SE-1A4 Layered Neon Color Series
4. Another second GA700-1A (I already have one that I'm currently wearing)
5. GA700BMC-1A Neo Tokyo Series
6. GA700-1B

The great John Holmes wears a digital watch and Ron Jeremy wears Crocs.

·
Premium Member
8,452 Posts
Finally went for a GMW-B5000TCM. Sold off a few watches I just haven't worn :)
Congrats man, you picked a nice one!!! You're gonna love it!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Okay, this is the one I have incoming. GWF-D1000ARR-1! :p

For some reason it didn't hit me real hard when it came out. But I was looking at the colors on it this week, and wow. I just couldn't say no! ;)😂😂

View attachment 15444780
This baby has been released by Customs and should be here tomorrow!!! (y)(y):p

Can't wait!!! (y)(y):D

[side note: this 'multi-quote' feature is pretty nice!]

DW6900SP-1, 25th anniversary (of the 6900)

Saw a real life wrist shot of it on Reddit, and loved it...
When it 1st came out, I didn't like it at all; Casio/G-Shock takes horrible product pics.

It's on sale for $99 ($20 off msrp). I also utilized a $15 coupon from Zappos, so I was able to get it for $84 with free shipping

Credit to Reddit poster: u/robizzlefoshizzle for the second pic

"boys support boys"

Pretty cool-looking man, congrats!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
All this recent talk about 6900s', and no thanks to the (dangerous to my wallet) thread: "Essential 6900. Post yours", started by @Rocket1991; I ordered 2 more: DW6000BBA-1 & DW6900MMA-1

Ever since I bought the black 25th, I've been intrigued by the minimalist design of the glass printed ones. I thought in person it would look flat, but there's something so cool about it. I actually think it makes the watch look deeper with it, if that makes any sense.

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I have nothing incoming anymore - way too much came in in 2020 - two metal Gs, two titanium Gs and a Casioak = that's enough....

Oh damn - the Bamford is still in the mail and should arrive in two days haha nearly forgot about it.

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
All this recent talk about 6900s', and no thanks to the (dangerous to my wallet) thread: "Essential 6900. Post yours", started by @Rocket1991; I ordered 2 more: DW6000BBA-1 & DW6900MMA-1

Ever since I bought the black 25th, I've been intrigued by the minimalist design of the glass printed ones. I thought in person it would look flat, but there's something so cool about it. I actually think it makes the watch look deeper with it, if that makes any sense.

"boys support boys"
Clean look is a fresh take. I like it. One of the things about 6900 it really you can find it in any flavor you like!
And it's like there is only one to like either!

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
All the veterans on here are smiling at you guys saying "this is my last G of the year."

Casio is straight up laughing. :LOL:

·
Registered
472 Posts
All these GA700’s and GA710’s have been my latest purchase during the last week. I have a few more GA700’s with different color dials and bezels incoming in the next few days. Total of 18 to be exact which include a few duplicates of the same model on 3 of the models in order to have a few extra on hand as a back up just in case I break or badly damage the original first ones that I’m currently wearing.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
It seems my Analog Frogman wasn't shipped or got lost. The seller is no longer responding to my messages. Gonna have to get refund from PayPal now 🤦🏽‍♂️

Now I'm inquiring with my grey market dealer for the 2020 Submariner green bezel with black dial.

He told me the No-date and standard black are readily available and he has some stock, but the green bezel with black dial will take some time before he can source one. He accepted the trade with my Planet Ocean and Aqua Terra + additional cash. Hopefully, he can source me the one I want so I can share the pictures to you guys.

Reactions: Miklos86 and Dxnnis

·
Registered
863 Posts
Found a GA2100-1A1 for $99 plus 8.2% sales tax. Don't need it, but bought it anyway. Got shipping confirmation this morning.

·
Registered
863 Posts
It arrived today. Free air freight with American Express via Shoprunner. It is super light and other than not being solar atomic is everything they say it is.

Think it’s a keeper.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Continuing with my 6900 buying frenzy, I grabbed this one (DW6900SL-1). Yes yes, Macy's 25% off sale struck again

I was actually torn between it and the blue version (DW6900SL-2):

Two problems with that:
1. A little too bright for my taste.
2. Macy's doesn't sell the blue one

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Continuing with my 6900 buying frenzy, I grabbed this one (DW6900SL-1). Yes yes, Macy's 25% off sale struck again

I was actually torn between it and the blue version (DW6900SL-2):

Two problems with that:
1. A little too bright for my taste.
2. Macy's doesn't sell the blue one

"boys support boys"
Nice. The orange on smoked resin looks killer. Congrats!

361 - 380 of 410 Posts