WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

381 - 400 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Anyone know if this is a real G-Shock model?

Someone's selling for $100 on eBay here in the local market.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Also, not an incoming, more like "trying to find" this G-011 lol

·
Registered
892 Posts
I ordered a GBX100 (to replace the pre-owned one Gshock direct sent me) on that deal. Macy's seems to ship relatively slow, though. Already had some pants show up that I bought from somewhere else after the watch, haha.
Ordered mine on Tuesday. Got the shipping notice on Wednesday. Scheduled to arrive via UPS on Monday. I think that's fairly quick / acceptable.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ordered mine on Tuesday. Got the shipping notice on Wednesday. Scheduled to arrive via UPS on Monday. I think that's fairly quick / acceptable.
Nice. I ordered Tuesday, got the tracking number today, and it's saying it'll be here the 8th.... I suspect it may show up sooner than that. Some things have been arriving ahead of their originally reported dates lately. Maybe I'll get lucky and mine will show up Monday, too! As long as I get it by next Thursday I'll be happy, so I can have it before I head out of town for the weekend.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The anticipation is torture!
It kinda is, especially when it comes to something I’ve been wanting for months, had, then had to send back because Casio thinks it’s ok to send used watches out as new, haha. We’ve all been spoiled by amazon prime shipping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,670 Posts

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Is the Light the same as Timex's Indiglo or G-Shock's EL?
Yes. Casio i think licences tech from Timex anyway. Probably by now patent is done for. Not sure about it 100% so take it as i think so but don't trust me 100% :)
I sent it to Momentum for service it's technically new battery, seals and pressure testing... All together 25$ Canadian. For 15+ years old watch, which i think worth both wearing and preserving it's a good investment.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I finally picked up the jelly/white 25th

I cancelled the Macy's order for the smoke/orange 6900. The wife was hardcore busting my balls over my recent buying frenzy.... compromises had to be made. And to be completely honest, I wasn't 100% feelin' it.

The 25th however, I had to have... no thanks to @Mr.Jones82 and his stellar pics in the "essential 6900" thread

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I finally picked up the jelly/white 25th

I cancelled the Macy's order for the smoke/orange 6900. The wife was hardcore busting my balls over my recent buying frenzy.... compromises had to be made. And to be completely honest, I wasn't 100% feelin' it.

The 25th however, I had to have... no thanks to @Mr.Jones82 and his stellar pics in the "essential 6900" thread

"boys support boys"
Nice! Now you've got one for each wrist!!!

Reactions: Dxnnis and babyivan
381 - 400 of 410 Posts