WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have 6 of the all black Suunto Core ABC watches incoming. I already own one that I purchased brand new back in 2013 that is in the picture below. I purchased so many of the all black Core because I like this style very much and also because I feel that this particular model is the most iconic and the most popular ABC watch that Suunto ever made. I also purchased the 6 ABC Suunto Core watches because I noticed that they are starting to be rare and hard to find brand new online. I figured that I could have 6 extra Suunto Core ABC watches in my stock as backups for future use if my current 7 year old Core breaks, gets destroyed, gets lost or stolen or if it starts having any problems. I believe that it was the first military style ABC watch that Suunto made back in 2007. I could be wrong about this and I’m not sure about this, but I think that Suunto discontinued making the all black Core ever since the company was sold in 2019 to the Chinese sporting goods company Amer Sports. Does anybody in here know whether the all black Core is still being manufactured by Suunto? I still see them for sale here and there online in places like Amazon and eBay, but not as many websites carry this particular model anymore like hey did back 2 and 3 years ago.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Continuing with my 6900 buying frenzy, I grabbed this one (DW6900SL-1). Yes yes, Macy's 25% off sale struck again

I was actually torn between it and the blue version (DW6900SL-2):

Two problems with that:
1. A little too bright for my taste.
2. Macy's doesn't sell the blue one

"boys support boys"
I'm actually thinking of picking up the 6900 Skeleton.

Argh! this forum is really a bad influencer. I thought I got over the G-Shock craze. I knew it was a bad idea to return here. 😂

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I'm actually thinking of picking up the 6900 Skeleton.

View attachment 15482763
View attachment 15482764
View attachment 15482765

Argh! this forum is really a bad influencer. I thought I got over the G-Shock craze. I knew it was a bad idea to return here.
Haha, I actually cancelled the order for the smoke/orange one and ordered the clear/skeleton/jelly 25th instead.

As most people know, the clear ones can yellow over time... Well, at least the older ones, not sure of these newer ones.
I keep my jellies out of light and wash them off after wearing them. I hope that will keep the yellowing effect at bay.

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Got one of these on the way from Reeds Jewelers.
Wasn't even thinking about getting one, but somebody mentioned it in the "deals" thread and figured, "why not?" If I don't like it, it will be super easy to flip! A no brainer at MSRP.

No hate for the model, it's just that I usually only go for digi G-shocks.

I think I will keep it though, I love the way it looks in all black.

·
Registered
934 Posts
OMG finally!! Order was placed on July 27th and I've been checking a couple times a week, when remember to 🤪

·
Premium Member
8,452 Posts
Got this Oceanus incoming: OCW-T200S-2AJF

Btw, now that Ebay and Amazon are charging sales tax for FOREIGN purchases, I said EFF them both!! Ordered from Sakura. (no sales tax) Paid slightly more overall, but I'm okay with that. ;)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Got this Oceanus incoming: OCW-T200S-2AJF

Btw, now that Ebay and Amazon are charging sales tax for FOREIGN purchases, I said EFF them both!! Ordered from Sakura. (no sales tax) Paid slightly more overall, but I'm okay with that. ;)

View attachment 15504599
That's awesome! They are amazing. I've heard that the craftsmanship/finishing rivals Grand Seiko

·
Premium Member
8,452 Posts
If you guys know how I am about Protreks (some of you do), you know that it seems I can't get enough of them. Spied this JDM model that's right up my alley. Very legible, nice size, and cool color accents. Couldn't resist.... PRW-30-1AJF. ;) Credit to Casio on the photo.

401 - 410 of 410 Posts