Votes: 34 31.8%
  • No, not for me

Votes: 35 32.7%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear friends, forum members and fellow DOXAholics, The SUB1000T Divingstar is being prototyped, if you say yes, then, we are soon to see a new SUB1000T release. Please vote for the next SUB1000T modelThank youRick
Dear friends, Accoding to the results of the above poll, there is a defitite yes to the SUB1000T Divingstar. I will be posting pictures within a few daysRick

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Dear friends, forum members and fellow DOXAholics, The SUB1000T Divingstar is being prototyped, if you say yes, then, we are soon to see a new SUB1000T release. Please vote for the next SUB1000T modelThank youRick
Rick...cool can't wait to see the prototype Divingstar. I voted for the Divingstar, although I'm torn between it and the Caribbean. Either way, it'll be great to see a new addition to the Sub1000T line.:-!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
My lord could this be harder? I dream of both everyday. I had to go with the Divingstar though.

How about buy 1 get 1 free...lol !

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
No hesitation from me, Divingstar all the way.|> I was hoping for one when the 1000t was first announced. My small collection definitely needs some Doxa yellow.:-!

Joe

·
Registered
533 Posts
Although the 1000T case is a little small for me, I might be persuaded to get one in Yellow. ;-)

·
Registered
439 Posts
How about a 1000T Army!?:think:
I already know the answer and response by Doxa for that one but couldn't resist throw'n it out there;-).
I'll keep :-x now.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I'm waiting on a new t-graph!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have to vote for neither of the above. I want to see a 1000T Searambler. I already have a 600T Divingstar, which is good enough for me and I'm just not into a blue dial. I need a silver dial Doxa in the smaller case size to round out my collection. Hint, Hint.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great day, what else. Looking at A Searambler, a Carib, and 2 non-Doxa's.
Sorry, just not a big fan of yellow, however, like Jason I am a huge fan of the GMT.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have to vote for neither of the above. I want to see a 1000T Searambler. I already have a 600T Divingstar, which is good enough for me and I'm just not into a blue dial. I need a silver dial Doxa in the smaller case size to round out my collection. Hint, Hint.
Yes, right on, agreed! Searambler in the 1000T size would be awesome!

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
My Divingstar GMT might do well with a little sibling (does the yellow match? Or is it closer to the 600T Sea Hunter D'star?). Anyway, I might bite. May be a little while though..... (too many watches and not enough working lately it seems ;-)).

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I voted no. Sorry. I'm not sure why, but I'm left somewhat uninspired by the thought of a 1000T DS or Caribbean. In the big scheme of things, I guess I'm waiting for something new or different, not just another flavor of an existing watch. I hate to say it, but I think I'm getting bored (I can't believe I said that!). I'm ready for another model like the GMT, that takes the Doxa look and feel and adds a new look or update or function.

A new T-Graph would get me excited, or some kind of updated dial design, 3D indices, wider bracelet, ratcheting clasp. Maybe some of these things are in the works, and thats great... but I'll wait.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not for me, but BIG "YES!" to a 1000T Searambler :-!

750T Searambler just too large o|

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I voted for the Divingstar but would prefer to see a Searambler. I loved my 750T Rambler but it looked huge compared to even my T-Graph. I guess it was all the silver.
A 1000T Searambler would be fantastic for me.
Thanks for the poll.

Bill

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Rick, one more thing. What color can we expect the outer, bezel numbers to be...orange, yellow or black?

My vote is either for yellow or black, if there's no other orange on the watch. Now if you were to make the minute hand orange, I'd have to reconsider.;-)

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Monte, have you held a Caribbean in your hand? I thought I didn't like the blue dial either. Once I saw one in person, there was no doubt...that's the one I had to have.

·
Registered
179 Posts
A. I agree with whoever said the Searambler is really the best choice, I don't really need another blue watch, since I have the 750 Caribbean, but that Searambler would definitely be calling me....

B. I don't know why you guys prefer a bumblebee colored watch to a beautiful ocean blue one :-d

--msa

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey,

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a 1000t. May even get one of each model if I can move something out of my collection. However, neither of the suggested prototypes ( yellow/blue dial) is appealing to me until I see some pics. Even then, I am not so excited on the yellow. I think the color is limiting in terms of everyday wear. Similar to how some view the orange color. I agree with some previous posts that would like a new t-graph version. A two register t-graph would be awesome. DOXA has prided themselves on setting industry standards and a return to a two register t-graph would continue to set the example.

Don't get me wrong, I favor my DOXAS over my other watches, just not to into yellow or blue dials. Although with a smaller diameter dial, the yellow may be more appealing. LOL If pressed to pick....I'd go with blue over yellow. Sorry yellow lovers. How's that for a non-commital post. LOL I would like to see a 1000t military PVD version though:)

GOD BLESS THE TROOPS. They just go where they are ordered to.

S/F
Scott

Monte, have you held a Caribbean in your hand? I thought I didn't like the blue dial either. Once I saw one in person, there was no doubt...that's the one I had to have.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts