WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a watch from watchclay, and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. He delivered the watch exactly as promised and shipping could not have been faster. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I want to second Spyderco's motion. |> I also purchased a watch from Whatclay, he closed the deal as agreed, accurately described the watch's condition and delivery was prompt. In short, a trustworthy gentleman and great person to deal with! Clay, thanks again!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just purchased a watch from whatclay and the transaction was excellent, the article as described, even better, communication smooth. I would be pleased to buy from him again. Thanks Clay

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Even Better Than Described
Watchclay is the highly-recommended seller for all of you.
I just bought watch from him after many enjoyable conversations.
Communications and feedbacks are always very fast and in due time.
You have more than enough of the information for buying decision.
Shipping is insured and I was updated from time to time of shipping schedule. I am in oversea, and he kept contact until I received the watch in my hand.
Product is exactly as described.

You will be assured 100% and it would be flawless when making transaction with him.

Thank you, Mr. Clay.
Wish to have other transaction with you soon.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Awesome dealing with whatclay! Clear and easy communication!
Do not hesitate doing business with an upstanding guy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I concur with what everyone else has said, whatclay is the real deal. He's a seller with the utmost integrity who delivers exactly as promisted. I just acquired a mint-condition Planet Ocean 42mm 2500D from him, and I could not be happier. Thanks, whatclay!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased an MK II Nassau from Clay. Even though I was new to watchuseek he treated me like an old friend. After a couple phone conversations it seemed like we were! First class service from start to finish! Thanks again Clay I appreciate you. Have a blessed Holiday season!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Just purchased a MKII Paradive from Whatclay and the transaction was flawless. He is very responsive and shipped the watch out as I requested. He also followed up upon its arrival and made sure I was happy. I highly recommend purchasing from him!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased an Omega Seamaster 60th Anniversary from whatclay. Fantastic transaction.....spoke on phone beforehand.....gave extremely thorough description of watches condition and upon arrival I found it exactly as he described. Very smooth, easy purchase. Would definitely buy from him again. Very happy :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
As a seller I can also confirm that Whatclay is the real deal. Great communication, prompt payment and all around just an awesome guy to deal with!

If anyone wants to PM me for a reference or discuss, more then happy. From my side, he is a A++ seller and buyer, one of the guys you can absolutely trust to do business with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whatclay gets my highest recommendation as a seller. I just purchased a 60th Anniversary Speedmaster from him and he was extremely accommodating, attentive, and communicative throughout the entire transaction. There was a hiccup with UPS as they lost the watch during transit (no fault to Whatclay of course) but Whatclay stayed on top of them visiting UPS daily the entire time to see what was going on. He checked in with me several times a day to keep me updated and made me feel like this transaction was his highest priority. If I didn’t know any better I would have thought he sold watches full time due to his excellent communication. UPS eventually found the watch was and delivered it in just as described condition - perfect. Whatclay is the real deal and I would gladly do business again with him!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Met up with whatclay in person and had a great transaction with him. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again! If you're considering purchasing a piece from him rest easy that you will get exactly what you are paying for.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am not highly active here, but when looking for a relatively unique piece for a unique occasion, I was attracted to an example of a particular Omega watch being offered by Whatclay. Quite simply, in terms of accommodation, patience, trustworthiness, and precision, I can’t imagine a transaction going more easily, or a seller more concerned with the buyer. He is a gentleman in every sense of the word, and a great guy; really an example of the way these forums bring common enthusiasts together in ways that supersede the basic sale. It’s refreshing to run across someone like Clay, who belies the myth that a private, on line transaction is always fraught with peril.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I contacted whatclay regarding a Tudor Black Bay 36 which he was selling. While active on WUS, I had never had a transaction and was inexperienced in such matters. Whatclay was patient with my lack of experience and incredibly helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. The watch arrived packaged exceptionally and was exactly as whatclay had described. Whatclay is a reliable and dependable seller whom I recommend highly. He is an asset to the WUS Community.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just purchased a Nomos Tangente from whatclay and had a wonderful experience, start to finish. He was very responsive to my questions and helped walk me through my first purchase on WUS! He provided great photos and insights on the watch and its history which increased my confidence in the purchase (I was a little tentative for my first large purchase on WUS). And as he promised, the watch was shipped next day. Thanks whatclay for a great first purchase experience on WUS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts