WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a 2 tone bracelet that will fit this Seiko Quartz Diver, lugs are 22mm. I am primarily looking for any gold in it to match the darker gold Bezel, or my next question would be....do I need to HAVE any gold tones in a bracelet for it? The Two Tone Seiko Jubilee is too bright for the Bezel in my opinion.....looking forward to some suggestions. Thank in advance :-!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Very Nice Seiko Dougie :-!

A bump to see if anybody can help. :)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I know it's probably not up your alley, but I'd do a khaki green zulu. Think it might go well with the gold for an interesting, vintag-ey look.

But if you were just going for a bracelet, I don't see any reason it would need to have gold. There's plenty of silver on the case as well. Actually, I even think it would be best if you went this way. Kinda tone it down a little. I'd change the crown to a silver one for a really finished look, but the gold one would still do.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
It looks good to me. With two tone bracelets, I dont know if you have any choices really. I'd just keep it on there or switch to a strap if it bugged me so much. You could try scuffing it up a bit so it wouldn't look as shiny I suppose.

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Nice Seiko Dougie :-!

A bump to see if anybody can help. :)
Thanks for the Bump Jer :thanks

I know it's probably not up your alley, but I'd do a khaki green zulu. Think it might go well with the gold for an interesting, vintag-ey look.

But if you were just going for a bracelet, I don't see any reason it would need to have gold. There's plenty of silver on the case as well. Actually, I even think it would be best if you went this way. Kinda tone it down a little. I'd change the crown to a silver one for a really finished look, but the gold one would still do.
Unfortunately Zulu's not my style....Im looking to have this for the dressier occasions. As far as the Stainless Steel only look though....Thats what I was wondering, Im thinking either the Super Oyster, or the Super Jubilee, Im thinking the Oyster is stronger and heavier?

It looks good to me. With two tone bracelets, I dont know if you have any choices really. I'd just keep it on there or switch to a strap if it bugged me so much. You could try scuffing it up a bit so it wouldn't look as shiny I suppose.
Unfortunately, it is worn up a bit (not in a good way) by a project gone bad :-(

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Expensive...but if you must replace it, I'd go with a new two-tone Seiko from Chronograph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts