WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off great forum! I've recently had my interest renewed in these great watches when I saw what looked like the original G at JC Penny's. On closer inspection, I saw it was the solar atomic version -- holy ****! Bought it immediately and noticed that others here have found out about this deal as well. Anyway, I'm not really much of a collector (for the sake of having classics), but have compiled a pretty decent collection over the years as the urge to buy G's has come on strong from time to time. In my collection I have a pristine DW-5700. I think its the original module (screw back, Japan made), but round face rather than the original Octagon. Out of curiosity, anyone know what something like this might be worth in the event I wish to sell so as to buy some newer models? Thanks!

L

·
0 Posts
Out of curiosity, anyone know what something like this might be worth in the event I wish to sell so as to buy some newer models? Thanks!
If in average condition, around $45, up to around $120 for a NOS piece, I would think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts