It all depends whether you're a cop or not... :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
come in expecting ridiculous pictures and posts...instead, met with a sneaky ad

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I'd feel better with donuts in those cases. Looks like the watches still do a bit of flopping around when closed. I wouldn't use them for either.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
This place is my getaway to relax and talk watches, but I'm bombarded with sales pitches...........it feels like my office when the parents need to sell Girl Scout cookies or band candy (but less delicious)

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Do not mean to put a downer on the thread, but it so reminded me of an old acquaintance I met on here through his postings. He passed two years ago, nearly to the day.

In tribute ...

Rob (aka: Donut) posted this a few years ago and I have never forgotten him or his incredible watch box!! The best I have ever seen (and I have seen many!).

This is jaw-dropping and truly awe inspiring..., as I am sure he was. Sorry, this (and a few PM's) are the only things I have to remember him by. I wish there were more.

To answer the question... I would say Donut!

This forum community is great for many reasons!

(Mod's, if someone finds this inappropriate... please delete this post)

·
Premium Member
7,938 Posts
Someone should make a donut that looks like a watch

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
That's just gross. Makes me dislike the watchpod brand without ever having seen one of their products.

Adverts can work both ways.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’ve spent a lot more on watches than donuts. I obsess over watches, not donuts. Clear choice here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts