Votes: 24 11.3%
  • nothing for awhile

Votes: 16 7.5%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I answered "non-affordable" and "the next good bargain"

I'm always up for a good bargain, including a couple of Omega's an a Ball I'm on the lookout for!

·
Registered
293 Posts
A Yellow Doxa would work well for me. So Santa if you read this, as I know you must be a WIS in order to keep your schedule while crossing all those time zones and such please please bring me a new or lnib yellow Doxa. TIA

·
Registered
109 Posts
Next good bargain and of course someday I want to own some of the non affordables. :)

Just purchased an eco drive and an invicta dive watch (not seiko)

Might be getting a watch winder at some point also

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
My Damasko DC57 will soon be on it's way :)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I'm waiting for delivery of a couple inexpensive watches: Citizen pepsi dive from Pokymonyu and a unique russian from Russia itself.
My watch buying is sort-of... whatever catches my fancy at the moment. :-D
Of course, an expensive desireable is always in my mind for the future! :)
Dave

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
We did not vote but here is what is on our list. We have a ton of Bathys (8) coming....One Ocean 7 (LM-1) also. After that we are looking at two UN's, both are Maxi Marines.....first one would be the brown dial with brown rubber strap (suppose to be making the strap next year). The other is an orange dial (coming next year we hear) with orange rubber strap.

This is the brown on bracelet. This was borrowed from UN site.

Than after all of this back to Bathys!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I'm currently waiting on the Postman to bring me my new (to me) Vostok. It was quite affordable.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hi All:

In order of preference:

01. Vostok Europe dual time zone.
02. Good quality micro screwdrivers and a case opening knife.
03. Watch winder.

Have a great weekend!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
There are a few of the Seiko 5 models I'm eyeballing right now, as well as a Monster. Not sure if I want to go with the orange or black though :think: . And whatever else catches my eye when browsing around ;-) .

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Tissot PRS 516 (white face? black face?) & Citizen Titanium EcoZilla!! Honestly don't care what order they show up in. I'm not quite sure I've been "good enough" to make it on that side of Santa's list! ;-)

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
King Seiko Chronometer in Mint Condition or Imperial Household Seiko;-)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
There are a few: SeaGull 1963 - Doxa - Vostok K-43 - Vostok N-1 - and a whole lot more that I can't think of right now :-D
Dave

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm **HOPIN'** Santa got me a Tisson SeaStar 1000 silver face...

"Santa" was in Singapore a coupla months ago, and I had given her a list of watches. And I *know* they found some Tissots, on account of my Father In Law got one. And my Mother In Law commented about my FIL's watch to my wife - err, I mean "Santa" - in a way that made me think there was a Tissot for me. But I got a Casio quartz chrono instead when gifts from the trip were bein' handed out...

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Right now I have a Vostok amphibian ordered and a bid on 2 Albas. One of them is an analog chrono, and an automatic. I'm asking for a watch winder for my birtday.. lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts