WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !
This is an (aparently) simple question...what's the best looking watch you have ? And why ?
Not the most expensive, not the one you wear more often, not the one you feel attached to(a gift from someone)...just the best looking watch you have. 😊
For me, is this Yema . One of the cheapest watches i have actually, but also one of the most eye catching. I really like the way it glows in the light , and paired with the shark mesh bracelet, it kind of looks like quicksilver 😂
Now, let's see yours, cheers !

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Usually it's the one that's on wrist presently. ;)

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I go back and forth. For many years, I would have said my TT Datejust on its Jubilee bracelet. Later I would have said My SS Sub Date or SS GMT II Pepsi (the 5-digit era). For a long time, I've been enamored with my Speedmaster Pro Moon on a medium brown alligator strap. But my first love that I still own (but don't wear as much these days), is my old early 80's Seiko Sports 100 Moonphase chrono. I think I might like it even more without the gold-plated bits but the dial itself is, for my taste, perfection:

And a shot of the Speedmaster on the Hirsch Viscount alligator strap:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Monta Atlas, just love the look. I've been sitting on my couch and had god rays come from the second hand off an overhead light. Probably nothing big but at the time thought it was really cool.
I'm the worse picture taker, especially when cropping it out of a collection shot.

Edit: updated with better but hairier picture.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Some people told me toying with a GS dial is a sacrilege, but this is a looker!!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Hate the strap, hate Sieko's Dauphene hands, but damn, I LOVE that dial! Now, if you're going to wear a horrible strap like that, consider red!
I have that too :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
This has got to be mine:

I have more expensive pieces but somehow I always find myself going back to this piece. I really love the sophisticated look of that sloping domed crystal as well as the combination of vintage and modern styling cues. It's probably the watch that I stare at the most when I'm bored and not bored alike. I guess it helps that it's also my most "predictable" watch in terms of time gain and loss.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
This is an (aparently) simple question...what's the best looking watch you have ? And why ?
Tough question, actually! Could be the Classic Fusion Vendôme Collection. The way the flat, brushed surfaces reflect the light, the bronze dial with the amazing, unique blue verdigris pattern.. Or is it the Nivrel Coeur de la Sarre?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tough question, actually! Could be the Classic Fusion Vendôme Collection. The way the flat, brushed surfaces reflect the light, the bronze dial with the amazing, unique blue verdigris pattern.. Or is it the Nivrel Coeur de la Sarre?

View attachment 15525638
View attachment 15525651
As i said, it's an aparently simple question...i just love thst yema because it looks like a solid block of silver, but it also looks so dynamic under sunlight....i can't even explain it, but this is exactely how love is 😂
Nice watches, by the way :)

1 - 20 of 234 Posts