1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN :-

1. 30T2 SC Cal.

2. 30T2 PC Cal

I AM SELLING BOTH ON EBAY, THE 30T2 SC IS IN WATCH CASE. A CHAP CONTACTED ME ABOUT THE SC MOVEMENT AND QUERIED THE VALIDITY, AS HIS 30T2 MOVEMENTS DO NOT LOOK AT ALL LIKE MINE.
COULD HIS MOVEMENTS BE 'PC' AS THERE IS A SMALL DIFFERENCE?.

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SUPPLY TWO PHOTOS.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
The 30T2 come in different versions.
The 30T2 SC is a sweep seconds movement (that is what the SC stands for) and the 30T2 is a sub seconds movement. The other difference is in the anti-shock mechanism fitted to protect the balance staff. The PC designates the inclusion of such a mechanism.

Judging from your pictures, while not functional or missing parts, both your movement appear to be legitimate.

HI. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN :-

1. 30T2 SC Cal.

2. 30T2 PC Cal

I AM SELLING BOTH ON EBAY, THE 30T2 SC IS IN WATCH CASE. A CHAP CONTACTED ME ABOUT THE SC MOVEMENT AND QUERIED THE VALIDITY, AS HIS 30T2 MOVEMENTS DO NOT LOOK AT ALL LIKE MINE.
COULD HIS MOVEMENTS BE 'PC' AS THERE IS A SMALL DIFFERENCE?.

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SUPPLY TWO PHOTOS.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello Joe and forum. Joe your answer to the calibres question is received with many thanks.
clearly explained and understood.i'm very impressed with the forum and the passionate interest displayed in the posts!

The watch, with the 30T2 movement in question is listed in Ebay under the seller Taxi-pickup if you require a view and details..

Thanks Joe .

reynard

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi,

I realize this is an older post, but when considering the entire 30T2 range, and all its differences, is there one variation that is more desirable of the bunch?

And if so/if not, can one assume because they are all 30T2s that the values are more or less equal? Or does one variation stand out and is "more valuable" or "less valuable" etc.?

Thanks!

a.

·
Registered
28 Posts
And now this thread is even older, however I would also be interested in knowing the differences in all the variations, as I have a 30t2-rg movement in one of my watches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts