WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, just joined your forum and need your expertise. I'm just in the process of buying my first TAG Heuer (my first 'real' watch) from chronomaster.co.uk and was wondering what you chaps could tell me about it? Specificially what the exact model is? Have i paid a fair price? (£395) Anything on the history of this model? And the year it was introduced? Any info would be great:)
The watch I'm buying is a Quartz 200m Divers watch. Here's a pic of the actual watch, http://www.chronomaster.co.uk/B110_Tag_4.JPG
Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
The watch, if I recall correctly, was first sold well over 10 years ago; perhaps a 1992 or 1993 model year. The selling price, in my opinion, is a bit on the high side. Nice, dependable watch though.

mike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The watch, if I recall correctly, was first sold well over 10 years ago; perhaps a 1992 or 1993 model year. The selling price, in my opinion, is a bit on the high side. Nice, dependable watch though.

mike.
Thanks for the information Mike, might be a little pricey but it has just had a service and refurbish, so I'm happy. love to know the exact model though so i can track down a bit more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts