WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've purchased several watches in the last few weeks and wanted to get some new bands and bracelets for them. After hearing some good things about International Watchman I called them two weeks ago but got an answering maching. Left a message and sent an email and have been trying back since then but keep getting a message.

Does anyone know what is going there or of an equally good (affordable) source for croc bands?

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I've never dealt with IWI but several ppl in Affordables have said the communication there isn't the best.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I was trying to place a strap order for 2 weeks without luck. This is what I did - I emailed him my order with credit card #'s, except the last 4 digits and the code on the back which I left on his answering machine.
I got a confirmation the next day :)
Just make sure to email all shipping/billing address info and ask for an email confirmation.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can you operate a business that way? I guess the prices are so good people are willing to go to greater lengths. I might have to try just sending the order in via email.

·
Registered
850 Posts
How can you operate a business that way? I guess the prices are so good people are willing to go to greater lengths. I might have to try just sending the order in via email.
IWW has been around for a while, and they make themselves available at WIS meets so people cut-them-slack....kind-of like a kooky uncle :-d

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do a search on IWI on this site; you will find that while the products are generally good, support is generally not. I've had a few in-depth conversations with Ron at IWI - lets just say he is an "interesting" guy. Nice enough to talk to, but the communiction never seems to be there when you NEED it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
FWIW- I haven't pulled the trigger on an IWI watch yet, but might in the near future. I have emailed them 3 times in the past 90 days, asking about prices, and availability. Every time, they responded within a day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts