WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What's up with Sinn Customer Service?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Spring-Diver 
#1 ·
I sent my UX back FedEx and it shows they received the watch 11 days ago. 5 days ago I sent a message to Customer Service to confirm they had received the watch since I have not heard from Sinn (last time I got an email the day after it was delivered). I'm not too worried, but wonder if others have experienced the same delay with their confirmation message from Sinn?

Thanks for the help

#2 ·
Did you send it to HQ or to a dealer? I have had nothing but pristine communications from Watchbuys on two purchases, multiple emails and one returned item.

If you haven't heard from WB, you should call them directly. They respond quickly.

#4 ·
Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. It has been with them for 12 days without confirmation they received it. Not that I have any other choice, but I'll just chill.

#5 ·
Hey,
In the same boat here with my U1.
Sent it out March 1st for service. Just learned last friday, I may have it back by end of JULY!!
Seems to me the entire continent has the slows. Same lack of urgency with UK service providers as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
So I have sent two emails to customer service just to make sure they received it with not so much as a reply back. Strange at best. Well, at least I have another UX on my wrist now to keep me calm. I guess they will get to it eventually.

#9 ·
Same here, excellent communication from Christa.
She has always replied within 12-18 hours via email.

Maybe reach out to Volker on Sinn's IG page.

Cheers
Shannon

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Small potatoes.

Back in the days, maybe 2006, I sent my Omega to service in my country. I patiently waited, week, two weeks, a month and after that started to wonder whats up. However, I managed to push that feeling aside and I thought that they are doing good and precise job on my watch, I should not bother them. Months passed, and I kind of got used to waiting, actually I did not even wait that much, more like forgot that watch while concentrating to my work.

However after couple months I had to call and ask about the status of the watch, and I was told it is being shipped to switzerland Bienne for service, needles to say, I was happy to hear that. However again , for many months I did not hear anything. After almost a year, I had to call again and ask what is going on : person on the phone was looking through archives trying to look for my watch info, and suddenly told that he found the watch package "on the top shelf", and it was forgot somehow there. So without me calling there, watch could have sit there for years maybe never leaving to Bienne. I felt extremely frustrated, because this was the only watch I had, and the most important watch for me : an bit older beautiful Speedmaster Pro, which I had been waiting for so long to finally receive in pristine condition.

After this info, I remember it did not take that long anymore to receive this watch finally, maybe a month or two.

#14 ·
Update to the issue. I went into my saved folder and used an old order form to respond directly instead of the contact process on their website. Christa responded in hours. Not sure what has been happening, but their responses are not getting through to me and are not in my junk folder...very strange. Regardless, as I expected they have my watch and are working on it already. Knowing this, I can be very patient (but hope it doesn't take the 9+ months it did for my other UX).

Thanks for the responses.

#16 ·
In my case the issue seems to be on e-mail on their end. They were sending, I was not receiving. When I used the direct e-mail from prior correspondence, I heard back in hours. Perhaps a cautionary tale. Regardless, they are on it and my watch is in queue.

#18 ·
Epilogue:

I want to give credit where credit is due. I have already received a notice that work is completed on my UX and it is shipping back to me! Again, the issue was with the online contact process on the Sinn.de website. Once I connect directly with an e-mail, things changed immediately.

Reactions: duc
#19 ·
So is sending back to Sinn directly or going through WatchBuys the best bet? Recommendations? I've noticed my U1 running exceptionally fast. Or is it better to just have a reputable person/company work on it?

#20 ·
Is it under warranty? If so, tell WatchBuys and they'll set it up for RGM to do the service. If not, get a quote from RGM.

Cheers
Shannon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.