WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1047 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you do to make the money for your watch. Just curious about what watch enthusiasts do for work. Pictures of the watch is expected if available. If you want to add in what vehicle thats cool too.

Student (Soon to be apprenticing as an Industrial Electrician), Seiko Orange Monster, No car.
DSCF2642.jpg

·
Registered
847 Posts
Student (Soon to be an Electrical Engineer with a Minor in Mathematics hopefully.), 2004 Cadillac STS for me (custom turbo!), I have several but I've been sticking with the Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Black and Red variation quite frequently these days...

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I graduated last year with a major in Criminal Justice. I'm thinking about attending grad school. At the moment I work as a tutor at my old college. My daily wearers are my Seiko Spork, Blue Sumo and Hamilton Khaki King.

Sporkonchronissimo1.jpg

Blumo.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm a wine importer and distributor, and while I don't have a single DW (daily wear watch)-- I cycle through probably 6 to 8 in a given month-- I do find this, my early '90s Breitling Shark, to be on more than any other:

My DD is an '11 Subaru Legacy 3.6R, but I rack up a lot daily driving miles during the fair months in my '88 Porsche 928 S4, too!

Here's how the Porsche gets it done! :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Work: Private Equity. Mine: volvo s40 T5 r-design. Was Hers: Mercedes GLK350 (bought it for my last ex-girlfriend). Project: 1990 Toyota supra.

My go-to when I head into the office, at my desk with my beverage of choice.:

Reactions: Legmaker72

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
For work I sell medical implants, and most of the time I'm wearing my 007 when working, though I try to rotate between my other watches as much as possible. I drive a 2006 Honda Civic with 233,000 miles that still runs as well as a new car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Embedded systems engineer by trade (lots of software with just enough hardware knowledge to be dangerous). Daily wear watch varies by the day but the SKX007 probably gets the most wrist time but the Techne has been on my wrist since it came in the mail Friday. I drive a VW Passat turbo.

·
Registered
11,627 Posts
I'm a web developer - I build websites.

I drive a [very inconspicuous] 2006 Nissan Altima.

And my daily wearers are my Black Monster, Citizen BN0000-04H, Bertucci A-2T and G-Shock Mudman. I wear them at will and as they suit my mood.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
I am a dentist. I wear any of my modern watches, I rotate freqvently. Daily driver a LR Defender, a 1998 Porsche 993 and in the weekends a 1976 Bristol 411 Series 5

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Entertainment, 13 watches in my stable, so no one "daily wear" piece.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Firefighter/EMT. Currently work under contract for the military as aircraft crash/rescue.

Daily is either my Omega Seamaster 2551.80, or g-shock gulfman.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm a physician and here is the one I'm wearing these days

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad

A Lange Sohne Lange 1 Platinum

Jaeger LeCoultre AMVOX II DBS

Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Chronograph

Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold & Ceramic

IWC Portuguese Automatic

BR 01-94 Phantom XXX/50

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I rotate between a Hamilton Khaki King Pilot, Laco Flieger A and a Tissot V8. Vehicles are a 2012 VW CC Turbo and 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14. IT Director for a State Agency.

1 - 20 of 1047 Posts