WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
Model citizen, zero disicpline
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your #1, go to, grab in a fire, ride or die watch?

Not your most expensive, collectable, or rare, but the one you would consider your all- time favorite?

I have a very small collection and recently got back into the hobby- but as of now it would be my NTH Amphion. Classic milsub looks, versatile, comfortable, and nicely built.

What say you WUS? What's your #1??

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
35,602 Posts
<—————— This, with my Subby date in my pocket.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
In the scenario of only being able to grab one watch and leave all others behind, it's an easy choice for me. I originally thought about the AT since I wore it at my wedding, but the watch that is most special to me is the NTH Carolina by far. Not only is it irreplaceable, but it's origins, and what it stands for mean more to me than any amount of $ value.

A slim case and a gilt relief dial don't hurt either.

Also, living in Nor Cal with fires seemingly always threatening evacuation, I had my go bag filled with just watches and passports and cash. Ya know, the important stuff

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Reactions: wheelman46

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I probably wear this 75%+ of the time.

Watch Analog watch Hand Arm Gesture

Would probably grab in a fire even tho it is insured. Got it for my 40th so this particular watch holds sentimental value irrespective of my fondness for the design

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Man, I don't know. I'd want to say my first gen Ambush, and while it can do a lot of things well - travel, water, comfort - it doesn't do them as well as the ones specifically for those activities. Maybe the Sandford.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
This would be close. I might have said the Speedy, since it was the one I'd chased the longest before finally being able to get one, but after wearing this one exclusively for the past 12 days straight I'd probably have to say the Explorer. The Speedy is probably still my favorite watch, but this one would be much more difficult to replace, and could truly be my only watch if I lost everything else.
Watch Arm Analog watch Azure Plant

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
There can be only one.
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Finger

1 - 20 of 129 Posts