WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am having a hard time deciding which insert to use for the bezel of my 16710 GMT. I don't want to change them too often for the bezel or inserts might get damaged/chipped.

What would be your insert of choice?

·
Registered
410 Posts
For me, I prefer somethimg more under the radar. Also, black goes with everything and therefore more versitile. However, if I'd already own a sub (which I don't), then I would go for the coke.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Black for me, as it goes with most things. But I was wondering would it be sacrilege to have a blue one if it was available??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black for me, as it goes with most things. But I was wondering would it be sacrilege to have a blue one if it was available??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Completely blue you mean? Only available as an aftermarket replacement i guess.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
791 Posts
One more vote for Pepsi, not faded.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Any experiences with changing inserts once too often? Does it cause wear to the case and/or bezel itself?
Have not noticed wear to the case or bezel, but there is risk in damaging the insert. If it is removed improperly or too many times, they tend not to seat back in and snap the way they should.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have not noticed wear to the case or bezel, but there is risk in damaging the insert. If it is removed improperly or too many times, they tend not to seat back in and snap the way they should.
I guess I'll have to limit these actions to say 1 or 2 times a year.

·
Registered
323 Posts
One thing that could be done is to source another bezel and have the inserts mounted in those so swapping is easy. It is a bit expensive, but would minimize the risk of damage while allowing you to swap more often.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts