WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
I've been rotating a lot of my watches lately,mostly Gshocks,but since my last one came home( IWC Galapagos) the Rolex Sea Dweller has become my all time favorite,not the Galapagos....:think:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
My NEW daily wearer is a Seiko Orange Knight. I like this watch much better than I ever did the Rolex Explorer II that I sold off.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Definitely a daily wearer, but NOT a beater:

·
Registered
592 Posts
The Rolex Sea-Dweller (16600) is my daily wear and beater. Its with me 24/7 day and night. Here's a shot in the old town square of Trigor, Croatia along the Adriatic Sea. Caio!

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just got a Seiko Men's Watches Kinetic SKA427P. All black. Looks good, BUT, I was wearing it while making a channel under a driveway, using a lot of water. When I looked at the watch after the job was done, the stem had come undone. Probably from the vigorous motion of my hands and wrists while forcing the pipe under the cement, and because I might have not properly tightened the stem prior to the job.

I wear my 16610 most times, but not when I am doing messy work like this.

·
Administrator
36,899 Posts
I tend to split my daily wear evenly between a Sinn EZM1 LE and a black face Daytona. Every now and then I'll go with a Speedy on leather when I want a break from wearing a bracelet.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
All of mine (14060M Submariner, 16600 Sea-Dweller, 16610LV Sub-date, 114270 Explorer) see daily, and often heavy use. The 16600 has been used the most since it's the oldest. The 16610LV is used the least, since it was an anniversary present from my wife.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I have two daily wearers (this week), my new Seiko Orange and my Rolex Perpetual Date. Every other day I trade between these 2. Two completely different watches.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
My Explorer is my daily wearer

For tasks that require a bearer I use my CWC G10

1 - 20 of 35 Posts