WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
just curious what you guys wear everyday, or if you have a gazillion watches, which one do you wear the most often?

i just got a hamilton tachymiler and i think this will be my everyday watch

here it is with my other hobby

<Edit> No weapons pictures allowed on WUS. Moderator.

B

·
0 Posts
I wear a different watch each day in a 5 day rotation. On the weekends it depends what I am doing and where I am going

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well since i only brought the one automatic watch to wear for six months in Germany, it's this:

My g-shocks don't get as much wear here for some reason, but i wear them all the time back in Australia. :think:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I rotate alot of watches, but the ones I wear the absolute most are my Omega SMP chrono, my SeaDweller, and my navitimer.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I wear majority of my watches in rotation, but these get the most time on my wrist:

Rolex GMT II Master
Cartier Roadster (cant seem to take it off during work days)
Pam 86

·
Registered
523 Posts
Will be moments till the mods take that gun photo down. Nice CZ tho! (while it lasts)

I wear my breitling seawolf just about every day. Why wear anything else?!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I find that I usually wear my Steelfish, Bathys Aquaculture, Seiko Sumo, or the RXW MM20. I plan to sell most of the rest so I can buy more.:-d

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I rotate my collection pretty well so nothing gets a really disproportionate amount of wear. My Tsar probably gets a little more than others though, its durable and looks nice so its my go to watch for just about anything short of something where its guaranteed to get damaged.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Daily beaters are Hamilton Khaki Field auto and Seiko Orange Monster.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Gulfman most week days, unless I know I won't be going to the gym after work. Seagull if I'm going to be dressing up. BFK or Riseman on casual fridy, or maybe Sumo or 7002 if I'm going out later (but casual to smart casual). Gallet or XKD if I'm in the mood for something unusual.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My everyday for the office is an Oris complication on either bracelet, leather, or alligator, and out of the office it is a GSAR.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts