WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so enjoying my new Omega Seamaster diver 300
what a beauty it is - It hasn't been off my wrist in 3 weeks and
I think I have worn it more days than I wore my Sub Date that I owned for 18months
that languished in its box the whole time. Indeed, because it was never worn,
I sold it last week and now flush with reddies - and looking at investing them in another Omega.

So, my question is which is your favourite current line-up Omega and why?
Pics please

Here's mine
IMG_0902.jpg

·
Registered
31,327 Posts
Well Simon it’s your one actually.

The latest SM300 is amazing and the white dial is my favourite.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
I think I have worn it more days than I wore my Sub Date that I owned for 18months
I sold it last week and now flush with reddies - and looking at investing them in another Omega.

Pics please

Here's mine
View attachment 15875298
My favorite Omega is the blue version of yours. Wanted it for 25 years, finally got it in November.

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
Well Simon it’s your one actually.

The latest SM300 is amazing and the white dial is my favourite.
I agree. I actually wish I would have purchased that instead of my AT at the time, but I was flush with divers. Anyway, definitely the AT next.

From there, vintage.

I am not really a vintage guy and this is my only one, but Omega has some great vintage pieces. I love the vintage pie pan dial Constellations.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

Pics please

Here's mine
View attachment 15875298
My favourite is the black version of yours. An all round great watch. i sold my Rolex as it was just redundant, no regrets at all.

·
Premium Member
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't rush to buy something else, it will probably just sit unworn as well.

The white dial for sure, and if they ever launch a GMT in it I would grab that.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
wise words brother
but I have always wanted a Ploprof and am making enquiries - if a deal can be struck, it is my exit watch ;)

Reactions: GreatScott

·
Registered
131 Posts
Either the Speedmaster moon watch, or an a blue-dial-blue-bezel Seamaster (plain dial -- no waves, which have too many copies/homages at this point). Both represent to me the ultimate evolution of what was going on at the time they were introduced. Though that white dial above posted by Simon and GreatScott does look quite nice.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
wise words brother
but I have always wanted a Ploprof and am making enquiries - if a deal can be struck, it is my exit watch ;)
Wise words, Simon! Ploprof is unique to Omega and not apologizing for what it is. In the SMP vs Sub, I personally am in the Sub camp, by a mile. But Ploprof? it’s a huge beast that puts it’s ba££s on the table, BAM! No contest.
If you can pull it off, hell yeah!👍

·
Premium Member
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wise words, Simon! Ploprof is unique to Omega and not apologizing for what it is. In the SMP vs Sub, I personally am in the Sub camp, by a mile. But Ploprof? it’s a huge beast that puts it’s ba££s on the table, BAM! No contest.
If you can pull it off, hell yeah!👍
Tried this for size - enquiring on the Black dial -
I think I can pull it off

Here's me trialling a white dial (decided not for me)
and here's me with a 53mm Emperor Tuna

IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_1088.jpg

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
The Planet Ocean, black dial and orange highlights. I was enamored with it from the minute I laid eyes on it. I purchased it 2 years ago, but it took me a few years to pull the trigger. I kept telling myself it was too big. But I found while it is big, it’s also pretty comfortable, like a Seiko diver. It shares some traits dimensionally. I like it even more on the rubber strap I added late last year, as it cuts down about 1/5th of the weight. Honestly, there’s nothing else out there that does much for me, and I’m toying with the idea that I may be done. We’ll see.

·
Premium Member
Rolex 116618LN, Rolex MG, Rolex DSSD, Rolex SD43, PAM176, PAM1305, Omega PloProf, SeaMaster300,
738 Posts
These...

1 - 20 of 161 Posts