WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 21 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
this is mine!!
What is yours? I can't tell from the pic...

I guess I'd have to say "date" since I like my watches to have one, in general. But that's boring. So I'll say probably moonphase, although chrono and foudroyante are good choices too!

Reactions: ginobino320

·
Registered
Tudor 1926 41mm - White Dial, Blue Indices
176 Posts
1) Date: Deal breaker for me, I cannot ever buy a watch without a date anymore, it is too important to me.

2) Pointer date looks good IMO, adds some flavour to the dial.

3) Power reserve indicator: Nice to have, wished more affordable watches had it, feels like there is more of a connection between me and my watch by having a power reserve indicator.

I just love the pointer date and power reserve indicator. GMT is useful but IMHO, it is hard to read the time quickly, easier to just add or subtract hours for an accurate time.

·
Premium Member
Omega Seamaster 300M 42mm Quartz
2,278 Posts
Mechanical alarm and hour chime.

Reactions: ginobino320

·
Registered
278 Posts
GMT for me

I'm also a fan of power reserves. Had a Seiko Marinmaster Tuna spring drive (sold a few years back) that had it and really enjoyed. it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Much as I admire the innovative and complex engineering that goes into producing complications I don’t like the aesthetic clutter they add to the dial. Hours, minutes and seconds functions are generally good enough for me along with alternative options for their presentation such as jumping, retrograde and disc displays.

1 - 21 of 79 Posts