WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been mulling over picking up a shark mesh (22mm) for my Christopher Ward C60 Trident. Previously I had one on my Helson Sharkmaster and really liked the look and fit. Having only worn that one mesh, I don't have any idea how others are out there. From pics alone I tend to like the more spaced links rather than the tighter woven types. Sooo, what is your favorite shark mesh and why? Pics are always very helpful!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Another request for the same! I have a blue C60 trident incoming, and am mulling over the idea of a mesh bracelet or a blue isofrane for it. Would appreciate pics / thoughts as to what's out there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have had several from strapcode.com. great quality. i have two on my jaeger tides of time alarm.
1. one has a pin type buckle( like a leather straps, easily adjustable) and
2. one has a deployant clasp, (adjustable like any other metal bracelet).
3. they have a third type which uses a deployant also, but to adjust size it uses pressure/grip cinch mechanism, so to adjust bracelet length you don't use screws.

Pictured: on the pin/buckle type bracelet, in high polish.

jlc_image.2965248.jpg

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

Jurgens monster mesh! ;)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Quite a few of us with Hamilton Pan Europs (esp. LEs) have Volmer mesh bands with curved ends. Shurik posted some nice pics here: https://www.watchuseek.com/f357/my-pan-europ-mesh-watch-band-769004.html A little hard to track down sometimes, but options for the straight or curved ends, matte or polished mesh, couple of different sizes, and Volmer has some various models in different "weights". I love mine (identical to the ones in the pics) somewhere BrentYYC posted some pics of his which is the matte finish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts