WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does one's astrological sign matters when it comes to choosing the watch you like? I'm a Leo and I love wearing big-sized watches that range from stealthy blacks to brightly optimistic colours:-! :-d I also prefer less complicated designs, so chrono watches like Omega Speedmasters are a no-no for me.:)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I'm an Aries, something to which I give no credence or relevance whatsoever... :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
hi guys!

im a scorpion and i prefer xl-watches. frogman is my next one i think ...

or is there any bigger G?

best wishes!
alex

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
I'm a Virgo,

They said to me in the past Virgo's are people with luck. August Virgo's in their love life and September Virgo's in games. Well, I won some very strange games in the past.

Just an example: I had never played darts, but in 1993 I became Company Champion Darts. At my last arrow I asked a guy what I needed to win, he yelled double 5 from the public. Not even looking to th board I threw the arrow, wobling in the air, straight in the double 5, while I hear the sergant I played against (he with professional darts) sigh "unbelievable".

I am a collector of big watches. My mother is Pisces and has also the tendency to collect huge amounts of something, but morely food that doesn't spoil fast, like rice and spices and herbs. There was a time she had hundreds of 1kg packages of rice sored in the attic....

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm a Gemini

1 - 11 of 11 Posts