WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Haha, I realized it afterwards and edited my post. I'm jealous.

Edit:
Although, it's only noticable with the watch off, which is kind of a bummer. I did see someone on Reddit that reversed the red links on his, but it made it less comfortable, since they are contoured one way.

> everything else

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I got this during a Black Friday deal for practically 7 dollars more than the regular 5610 MB6 thats roughly 89 dollars lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Congrats! That's a great deal!

I bought mine from the NYC G-Shock store the week they came out for $150 (msrp). I stumbled onto it accidentally, didn't even know about the release. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it!

There are good deals to be had this holiday season. Was it from the 40% off MLTD sale?

> everything else

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
It was the MLTD sale!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nice! I missed out on it. I would've saved another 15% over Topper's deal on the black ip full metal. $82 lost. But it's ok, Topper has the best shipping at no cost. They are the one of the most reputable ADs around; I don't mind paying a little more for piece of mind, on stuff $250+

> everything else

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
*GWB5600BL-1*
Arrived today. Bought via Macy's online, 25% off.

Display visibility is not the best as you can imagine, but still (barely) better than the AR red display.

The plan was to put it on a Combi, but I'm digging the turquoise accents peeking out. Just not a fan of this style of strap. I much prefer the traditional tapering strap.

> everything else

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
New stainless steel cased A1000 from a seller in Spain

Wonder why these are not more widely available. And why-O-why doesn't it have a CDT?
@yankeexpress Congrats! My question is: how did the Spain sellers get such a good deal that they can sell them at the price that they do.

As for CDT; well, I guess it's considered a non-essential. It depends on who you talk to l, as I hardly ever use mine.... But when I do, I want to see the current time in the top right corner

> everything else

1 - 20 of 158 Posts