WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3281 - 3300 of 3353 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
A sign of the times!
Unfortunately, yes. I had covid beginning of April. Mostly only lost sense of smell, sore throat and chest muscle soreness.

Fast forward to now, my immune system is out of whack. I get random weird systems, like my immune is trying to attack something that isn't there. Nothing serious, just annoying.

Comes in waves... okay for a couple of days, then bam sore throat, chest muscles feel sore on and off. It's happening less often now,so that's good. Docs expect me to make a full recovery

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

Have seen these here on F-17 and pondered getting one off and on for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger. I know it’s a basic model in the Casio line but once again I am surprised at how nice it is for the money. I don’t know why, I have only been really disappointed with a Casio once. I have worn it all day. Love the fit and look on my wrist. Solid feel. Screw back case. Nice strap. I really like it, right down to the fish picture on the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Unfortunately, yes. I had covid beginning of April. Mostly only lost sense of smell, sore throat and chest muscle soreness.

Fast forward to now, my immune system is out of whack. I get random weird systems, like my immune is trying to attack something that isn't there. Nothing serious, just annoying.

Comes in waves... okay for a couple of days, then bam sore throat, chest muscles feel sore on and off. It's happening less often now,so that's good. Docs expect me to make a full recovery

"boys support boys"
I did not know you had contracted it! I assumed you had just purchased a tester to monitor your oxygen level. Glad to hear you have had a mild case. Hope it styays that way and you shuck it all the way and have no ill affects in the future. Take care. I am doing all I can to avoid it for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts

Have seen these here on F-17 and pondered getting one off and on for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger. I know it’s a basic model in the Casio line but once again I am surprised at how nice it is for the money. I don’t know why, I have only been really disappointed with a Casio once. I have worn it all day. Love the fit and look on my wrist. Solid feel. Screw back case. Nice strap. I really like it, right down to the fish picture on the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice @Wanderer16 enjoy

And hope your back to full health very very soon @babyivan

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I did not know you had contracted it! I assumed you had just purchased a tester to monitor your oxygen level. Glad to hear you have had a mild case. Hope it styays that way and you shuck it all the way and have no ill affects in the future. Take care. I am doing all I can to avoid it for sure.
Thanks @Wanderer16

It is definitely to be taken seriously.
My wife also had it and after four weeks she completely recovered. Not everybody is so fortunate.

Stay safe friend

"boys support boys"

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts
Ivan,

As a fellow lefty, And enabler, I offer the following pics:

5E8682C1-2749-4B75-9412-CF4AABC785CA.jpeg
6836FC09-02EF-4764-87A3-9E59D6B87CF7.jpeg

While the new Froggy is more “balanced” across the dial, don’t let anyone tell you it’s smaller, ‘cos it isn’t!

For reference, I have a flatish 7.5” wrist and wear my watches lossish.....

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

The one thing that irked me about the OG froggy is the offset; being that I wear watches on my right wrist.

"boys support boys"

3281 - 3300 of 3353 Posts