WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

4521 - 4540 of 4546 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Always been unsure of this mud. Never really liked it, nor dislike.
Call it a neutral G. Anyway for some reason as I wait for my planned G, I wanted a fill in the gap G. With discount of 25%. I thought I might as well try it. Also the white on the strap gives it a slight summer feel(or winter with snow). I must have gone for a Burton!

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Call it a neutral G. Anyway for some reason as I wait for my planned G, I wanted a fill in the gap G. With discount of 25%. I thought I might as well try it. Also the white on the strap gives it a slight summer feel(or winter with snow). I must have gone for a Burton!

Great choice ven, looks awesome :love: (y)

·
Registered
30,694 Posts

How lovely ! and great shots. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Thanks for kind words guys , you rock🤘🏻
Mr helsing, wrists like ankles! Geeez 9”!!! I thought the cf frog looked small😅 but awesome! Beautiful 🐸, wear in good health 😎

·
Premium Member
14,575 Posts
G-8900-1DR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I picked up one of those last month at my local Walmart. They were everywhere years ago then dropped off the planet. Now it seems Walmart is carrying them Stateside. It is an excellent module in that watch.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I picked up one of those last month at my local Walmart. They were everywhere years ago then dropped off the planet. Now it seems Walmart is carrying them Stateside. It is an excellent module in that watch.
I picked it up today at my local Walmart as well and was surprised to see it in the display case, since the G-8900 came out back in 2011. I remember seeing them everywhere as well but I’ve must of been under hypnosis not to buy I agree about the excellent module. I like that it has a quick access to 3 world times when you press the lower right forward button. A Countdown timer to the second (rarely featured on current G-Shocks) and a 20 second alarm sound/flash alert. I also like that the inner bezel is aluminum instead of standard plastic. Overall, a great G-Shock watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4521 - 4540 of 4546 Posts