WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4881 - 4900 of 4935 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Dear @jovani ,
Would it be enough to post the "latest purchase" only once, not the same watch every day (hopefully you are not buying the same all over again )? Further, it might be reasonable to post the "daily picture" to WRUW topic, not to all possible GMW- related topics? Just to keep the discussions in some shape
Haha, I thought I needed a new prescription, seeing double, nay triple

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier - Casio G-Shock GW-9200 Riseman
2,137 Posts
If my deal with the seller falls through, I have a chance to acquire this piece:

View attachment 16068141
View attachment 16068143

GMW-B5000TR-9 TranTixii™

Hopefully I get it so I can send the mandatory wrist shots 😁
Just a lil update on this: The negotiation didn't push through 😥

Now I'm contemplating whether to get the Certina Diver 38mm or the Citizen Super Titanium diver. Or maybe both 😜

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,885 ·
Just a lil update on this: The negotiation didn't push through 😥

Now I'm contemplating whether to get the Certina Diver 38mm or the Citizen Super Titanium diver. Or maybe both 😜

View attachment 16094956
View attachment 16094958
Since my GWF-A1000RN & MTG-B2000 purchases nothing from Casio has interested me. Briefly had a Seiko SBBN031 which was a very nice watch but research on battery replacement scared me so I sold it.
Been hankering for a Solar Diver and have one coming next week 😀

Let us know what you decide on.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Since my GWF-A1000RN & MTG-B2000 purchases nothing from Casio has interested me. Briefly had a Seiko SBBN031 which was a very nice watch but research on battery replacement scared me so I sold it.
Been hankering for a Solar Diver and have one coming next week 😀

Let us know what you decide on.
??? I have the SBBN031 but never heard anything scary about battery replacement. What's the deal? :unsure:

Reactions: Dxnnis and Worker

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,895 ·
??? I have the SBBN031 but never heard anything scary about battery replacement. What's the deal? :unsure:
I was advised best done by Seiko at around £100. When I emailed them, asking true costs, they failed to respond.
Didn't need the hassle so Solar it is.

4881 - 4900 of 4935 Posts