WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4901 - 4920 of 4935 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just in, the "Men in camouflage" Rangeman:

The carbon fiber strap is absolutely fantastic! Much more comfortable and soft than the Frogman carbon strap.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Did a little shopping in Japan, via Buyee.
First is my favorite all-time white Square, the 25th anniversary screwback. The back is less than perfect, as whoever changed the battery at one point was not so careful. Something I don't personally care about, as long as the glass is clean, I don't care about the part you can't see when wearing it

Second is the 5610R. Got such a good deal couldn't pass it up, $30 off mercari. Used but in great condition, only needed a little polishing of the glass to make it look new.... people in Japan actually wear the G-Shocks they buy

And a like-new G-Lide GWX Square.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Did a little shopping in Japan, via Buyee.
First is my favorite all-time white Square, the 25th anniversary screwback. The back is less than perfect, as whoever changed the battery at one point was not so careful. Something I don't personally care about, as long as the glass is clean, I don't care about the part you can't see when wearing it

Second is the 5610R. Got such a good deal couldn't pass it up, $30 off mercari. Used but in great condition, only needed a little polishing of the glass to make it look new.... people in Japan actually wear the G-Shocks they buy

And a like-new G-Lide GWX Square.
Nice haul!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
My recent journey into the G Shock universe led to buying a Mudmaster GWG-1000-1A3JF Found a great deal from a WUS forum member....so I should have this big bad boy in hand Tuesday if FedEx follows through......

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch White Light Product

Way more watch than I need but I think it will make me smile if not play when I see it on my wrist.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Reactions: Dxnnis

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
When I saw this watch's announcement, I thought 'who in their right mind will buy an eight thousand dollar digital watch' and I genuinely thought they might have priced it way, way, too high. But I'll be damned, there are actually people that will drop the cost of a Rolex or Omega on a battery powered watch, and my mind is blown by that!

• Haha
Reactions: Dxnnis and TTV

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,916 ·
When I saw this watch's announcement, I thought 'who in their right mind will buy an eight thousand dollar digital watch' and I genuinely thought they might have priced it way, way, too high. But I'll be damned, there are actually people that will drop the cost of a Rolex or Omega on a battery powered watch, and my mind is blown by that!
You mean Quartz.

Way more accurate than any mechanical watch, as is a much cheaper quartz, and just as well built if not better.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Reactions: Dxnnis and ACace1

·
Registered
952 Posts
The Oysterquartz Datejust and Day Date cost more than the equivalent mechanical when they were new.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey buddy its made of chrystalised titanium ,bezel and the watch is hand crafted ,it is an piece of art
you have to see it in person to appreciate it more ,now why would i pay the same amount for stainless steel just becoz its swiss (although i do love some
Swiss watches) .personally i don’t need a brand like rolex or omega to define me but i can also understand your perspective ,one to him own 🤗 do watch this video

here are some more pics
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

4901 - 4920 of 4935 Posts