WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4921 - 4935 of 4935 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Some Maglite, Nascar, G-Shock color bling.

I'm new to G-Shocks. These are my first two. No one told me how addictive after-market straps could be.
(left) GWM5610-1 (with Jays & Kays adapter and Barton Gaucho Leather quick release)​
(right) GWM5610BA-1JF (with Jays & Kays adapter and NATO G10 strap)​
Maglite; 1999 Nascar issue (original incandescent) upgraded to LED and end-caps replaced with parts from a red Maglite for a little extra color bling (a one-of-a-kind custom Maglite).​
Calipers Wood Writing implement Jewellery Tape measure

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,923 ·
Woke up this morning to a PayPal refund notification and a cancelled order. 🙁
Hate it when they do that.
I paid in full and waited 2 weeks for a Citizen BN2025 (Limited Edition) to be told they can't get it. Was listed as in stock.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Hate it when they do that.
I paid in full and waited 2 weeks for a Citizen BN2025 (Limited Edition) to be told they can't get it. Was listed as in stock.
I thought I’d snagged the last one from the UK Store stock as “In Stock” before purchasing and “Out of Stock” immediately after purchase. Ah well, give them their due, a full refund (incl. no change to exchange rate) and immediate refund too no hanging about.

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier - Casio G-Shock GW-9200 Riseman
2,137 Posts
Just arrived
Great pick @Rammus 👍 This looks like a hit. A lot of forum members have purchased this model in this colorway.

I'm thinking of buying another divers' watch for everyday use. This Delma is really tempting. Ceramic bezel, tried and tested ETA 2824-2 / SW-200 movement, 500m WR, from a reliable Swiss family-owned brand. Can't see anything wrong with it, for the price.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

Btw, I own one of their quartz chronos. Very nice robust bracelet. Comfy too.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Hey buddy its made of chrystalised titanium ,bezel and the watch is hand crafted ,it is an piece of art
I totally agree with those statements. What gets me thinking that Casio may still have overpriced it, is that the internals and the movement, are the same as a $500 G-Shock. It is really hard to accept the fact of paying $7500 for a titanium case, bracelet and bezel, even if hand finished.

But the important thing is that YOU like it!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Reactions: CasioExplorer
4921 - 4935 of 4935 Posts