WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
5201 - 5220 of 5224 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I paid the lower cost pre-U discount price, but I bought it only because everyone here in the Casio forums said that Amazon was shipping out the newer U version even though they advertised it as being the GWM-5610-1 older version in their discount ad on the Amazon website. I really wanted the U version. I paid $77.35 plus tax for it. The same watch is being advertised for $91.00 right now. It’s still being advertised as the older version. I doubt that Amazon has any of the newer U versions available for shipping under this same advertisement.
View attachment 16259423
$77 is a smoking deal for a new GW-M5610 U or not! I say well bought. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
$77 is a smoking deal for a new GW-M5610 U or not! I say well bought. Enjoy.

Thank you. Yes the $77 is a tremendously excellent deal for a GW-M5610-1 older version as well as for the newer U version. Amazon sent me the older version for the $77. I’m going to keep it and try to wear it and enjoy it. Has anyone else in here that ordered the GW-M5610 from Amazon, Kohl’s or JC Penny the other day get theirs delivered yet? Which version did you all get? The older version or the newer U version? I would also like to know if the people that ordered from Amazon got the same older version like I did.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Thank you. Yes the $77 is a tremendously excellent deal for a GW-M5610-1 older version as well as for the newer U version. Amazon sent me the older version for the $77. I’m going to keep it and try to wear it and enjoy it. Has anyone else in here that ordered the GW-M5610 from Amazon, Kohl’s or JC Penny the other day get theirs delivered yet? Which version did you all get? The older version or the newer U version? I would also like to know if the people that ordered from Amazon got the same older version like I did.
Holy moly JC Penny has some serious sale on Gs right now!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Apologies guys, but Casio is doing absolutely nothing for me at the moment and hasn’t done so for a while. So, I picked another EB up in a Black Friday sale. This time, its one of their Canford models. Lovely sunburst dial but it had to come off the oxblood leather strap and onto the rubber from my Holton.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

With his brother.

Watch Brown Analog watch Watch accessory Clock

Edit: an on wrist shot.

Watch Analog watch Arm Gesture Wood

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Apologies guys, but Casio is doing absolutely nothing for me at the moment and hasn’t done so for a while. So, I picked another EB up in a Black Friday sale. This time, its one of their Canford models. Lovely sunburst dial but it had to come off the oxblood leather strap and onto the rubber from my Holton.

View attachment 16263187

With his brother.

View attachment 16263185

Edit: an on wrist shot.

View attachment 16263198
Don't apologise @kenls, supercool watches You have 👍 Unkown brand for me before, you made me aware of it 🙂

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I just got this in. It’s the newer U version of the 5610 which I was drooling for so much. This watch has the exact same functions with being able to view the time in the stopwatch and countdown timer modes just like my original DW5000C that I purchased brand new in 1983 for $59 which I wore throughout the 80’s and early 90’s. This one also looks exactly like my original DW5000C for the exception of it not having a screw back. It’s many functions like being able to see the time in the stopwatch and countdown timer modes, world time, 5 multiple alarms and a snooze alarm make up for that though.
I have 2 more 5610’s incoming from Amazon and I hope that they are also the newer U version 5610 just like this one. It looks gorgeous.😍
Product Clock Measuring instrument Material property Auto part

Hand Sleeve Gesture Finger Thumb

Font Plastic wrap Plastic Cable Transparency

Sleeve Font Material property Electronic device Fashion accessory

Watch Clock Gadget Watch accessory Wrist

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
5201 - 5220 of 5224 Posts