WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
5221 - 5240 of 5396 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I just got in my 3rd 5610 this afternoon which is my 2nd newer U version of the 5610. It came in the standard black and red Casio G-Shock box just like the other 2. The weird thing about this delivery was that the factory Casio watch stand has the sticker underneath it which says GWM-5610-1 on it even though I got the newer U version GWM5610U. But that sticker is stuck over another sticker which I can see through that clearly shows part of the 3495 module and a different UPC code printed on it. I bet that Amazon or whoever their distributor is stuck the 2nd GWM5610-1 sticker over the original first GWM5610U sticker. I’m waiting for 2 more incoming GWM5610 G-Shocks that my wife purchased for me from her personal Amazon account.
I love ❤ this model and color way sooooooooo much that I want more than one of this model. Its style, its looks, its color way on its crystal and it’s functions (being able to view the current time in the stopwatch and countdown timer modes as well as its LED light) looks exactly like just the original DW5000C G-Shock that I purchased brand new for $59 back in 1983 that I wore throughout the 80’s and early 90’s. This GWM5610U newer U version is basically an exact replica of the original DW5000C but with better technology built into it that the DW5000C didn’t have back in 1983.

Here are some pictures of what I’m talking about regarding the UPC code sticker that’s beneath the plastic Casio watch stand.
Rectangle Font Wood Gas Electronic device

Watch Finger Clock Gadget Measuring instrument

Watch Clock Wrist Measuring instrument Service

Watch Hand Clock Finger Rectangle

Gesture Red Font Material property Gas

Rectangle Box Packaging and labeling Carton Font

Jeans Sleeve Finger Font Waist

Plant Ruler Font Wood Office ruler

Wood Font Gas Rectangle Paper

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wow, I have not been here in a while.
I was doing a little research for bullbars and/or strap options on my recent purchase and landed here.
Not exactly brand new, I've had it for a couple months. But I really do like it.
Hope you don't mind me sharing.
Watch Hand Analog watch Watch accessory Clock

Watch Clock Finger Gadget Watch accessory

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just got a new GW-M5610U-1 on Black Friday and swapped modules with a GW-M5610BC-1JF I've had for a bit and stuck them with aftermarket metal bezel/bracelet. I was really only keen on the positive display, but I'm pleasantly surprised how they both turned out.

Watch Analog watch Finger Clock Wrist

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
Just got a new GW-M5610U-1 on Black Friday and swapped modules with a GW-M5610BC-1JF I've had for a bit and stuck them with aftermarket metal bezel/bracelet. I was really only keen on the positive display, but I'm pleasantly surprised how they both turned out.

View attachment 16270935
Done the same to mine (not U versions) but kept them on resin bezels though (y)

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Forgive the un-Shocking, but I picked up this Citizen diver recently, which is my first full-lume dial. I had to import it from Italy because it is only sold there apparently. A very comfortable, killer piece. Super titanium with an IP gunmetal finish and sapphire crystal.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Arm Light Azure

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Nice. Are the days in Italian and English?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
Thanks, and yes they are. In the 3rd shot you'll see it transitioning from Thursday in Italian (giovedi) to Friday in English.

Reactions: Dxnnis and slinemfc
5221 - 5240 of 5396 Posts