2,843 Posts
Lookin' good JM :-!

Seastar for me today:

Followed by the T-Touch for the evening's relaxation:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice choices.....how did the tobogganing go then?? :)

It's a shame it was only you and me wearing a watch on here today Wallace, wasn't it?!! :roll:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Tobogganing was great... We had a blast!

Sure is a shame about the participation of folks here... Maybe we need to start buying some fakes and then come here to ask if we got the real deal or if we got taken.

Oh well... All the more for you and I, mate!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Your 1974 navigator a cool watch! I like it. ( looks like in great nic too!) What also caught my eye in your pic is the book 150 years of history Tissot. What is the book like? I have been thinking of ordering it. 100 swiss francs a bit expensive but if its a good read I will get it.
I got the little condensed book version that came with my TISSOT PRC 200 chrono.

I am very interested to learn and find out more about he history and production of TISSOT time pieces. ( actually I'd love to visit the factory in Switzerland!)
regards,
Watching the clock

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your 1974 navigator a cool watch! I like it. ( looks like in great nic too!) What also caught my eye in your pic is the book 150 years of history Tissot. What is the book like? I have been thinking of ordering it. 100 swiss francs a bit expensive but if its a good read I will get it.
I got the little condensed book version that came with my TISSOT PRC 200 chrono.

I am very interested to learn and find out more about he history and production of TISSOT time pieces. ( actually I'd love to visit the factory in Switzerland!)
regards,
Watching the clock

Thanks for the comment :-! The watch isn't in bad condition at all, but is nowhere near as good as my other (black dial version) Navigator, as the case has been polished, some of the hands repainted red.....all about to be 'sorted' tho :)

I like the book, and was lucky enough to find it on ebay for a very reasonable £30 :) It's got a LOT of interesting info in it.....I'm picking it up regularly to try and check or look for something. Have a look round, I'm sure you'll find one at a better price :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
My Sunday watch is my new T-Touch I bought yesterday. Here it is:

Funny thing is that I decided sometime ago to save up for the Speedmaster - my dream watch since my early boyhood - and now I've been tempted away two times already, thanks to Tissot; the 1957 Visodate and now the T-Touch!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Sunday watch is my new T-Touch I bought yesterday. Here it is:

Funny thing is that I decided sometime ago to save up for the Speedmaster - my dream watch since my early boyhood - and now I've been tempted away two times already, thanks to Tissot; the 1957 Visodate and now the T-Touch!

Nice one :-! have you worked out how to use it yet?? :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice one :-! have you worked out how to use it yet?? :)
Thank you Johnny - I love the watch and used most of yesterday evening to read the instructions :) So far so good but I'm having trouble when calibrating the compass.

·
Registered
784 Posts
A short update; I finally managed to calibrate the compass :) I just love this watch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts