WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows 2014 will be the year of the Zombie Apocalypse! Watches will be a very important tool during this time. A watch for the Zombie Apocalypse must be accurate, waterproof, durable, have a stealth look as to blend in and not attract any zombies. Based on these criteria, my Zombie Apocalypse watch would be the Casio ProTrek PRG-130Y-1.
Watch Analog watch Black Watch accessory Digital clock

The ProTrek has a stopwatch, altimeter, barometer, timer, alarms, compass, backlight, thermometer, tide graph, moon phase chart, world time, and is solar powered! Perfect for facing the Apocalypse!!!
What are your criteria for a watch to withstand the impending Zombie Apocalypse? What watch would you chose to face the Zombie Apocalypse?

Registered
Why am I not surprised that this topic keeps rising from the dead? :p

My zombie apocalypse watch shall be my pick of those from corpses, raided homes, shops, etc. Auto probably, so I don't have to worry about power or remembering to wind.

Reactions: Laso1

Registered
+1 on the G-Shock 9200BW.

Registered
I'll wear my Invicta Sea Spider. This way even if I break it against a Zombie head, I'll have my Seiko Monster in my pocket for a better spare watch...

Green Fashion accessory Watch Watch accessory Compass

Reactions: transit98

Registered
Here is my Zombie/ Civil Unrest Go-Bags and the Watch that stays in there. Citizen Nighthawk eco-drive.
Bag Luggage and bags Product Baggage Backpack

Bag Fashion accessory Luggage and bags Backpack

Registered
Another one of these topics??.... What the heck.

Once again, my Citizen Eco-Drive BM7080-03E. (Advanced solar-powered quartz.)

No need for a battery change for (usually) a full decade.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.