WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought a coupe of flightmaster a and had them overhauled and services by STS. Alas I've always ended up selling them on due to being worried about damaging them I their new perfect condition, and the mineral crystal scares me to death! BUT:

This must be the ultimate Omega surely. So far ahead of its time and covering all bases with chrono, internal bezel, GMT.

A new release version with sapphire crystal and 200m water resistance would smash most other Omegas in the current range out of the park!

My second place, the 910 variant.

And my ULTIMATE OMEGA

The 911!

What's you're ULTIMATE?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I found this modified speedmaster (the one on the right) somewhere on these forums and became quite enamored with it. Some day down the road, i'll probably copy this and modify one in the similar manner. Or, if the owner sees this and ever decides to sell, he/she now knows who to contact :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Although a modern Speedy, this is my ultimate Omega. It's absolutely gorgeous. I'm in love with the almost perfect size (wish it were 40mm, but at least smaller than the traditional 42mm Speedy), date function, broad arrow hands, co-axial movement and vintage patina. Looks stunning on leather or bracelet.

7_watch.png

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The X33 ! would be ultimate if Omega improved WR by sacrificing the alarm loudness for a plain caseback. 100m WR would be enough for peace of mind. No need for the 3 sub menus of the latest one, the first gen. with a shortcut/favorite function button so you can set and switch back to a desired feature quickly and you're ready to face anything. Full titanium too, very comfy in almost any situation.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
Probably the GSOTM......at the moment. ;-)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Growing up as a child who watched James Bond movies while my parents rented the newest release I've always been in love with the Seamaster Professional 2531.80. Owned one since 1999 and don't plan on ever giving up it. An obtainable grail watch for me.

If I answer this question with money as no object:

OMEGA Watches: The Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial - 23330412101001

Platinum on Platinum Seamaster 300

·
Registered
220 Posts
I own 3 Omegas now, the newest Bond 300 SMP, an old bond 300 SMP Quartz and a Apollo 11 40th Anniversary Speedy. My favourite however, has always and will always be the quartz. Its just so unique with the wavy dial and the feel to it is just different. Plus, I feel it to be more practical and a daily wearable.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
A planet ocean with master coaxial, orange ceramic bezel and adjustable clasp

1 - 20 of 104 Posts