1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Reactions: LosAngelesTimer

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Daniel Tiger approves. For those not familiar, Daniel Tiger always wears a watch, and his father in the show is a watchmaker.

Animated cartoon Cartoon Stuffed toy Animation Toy

Reactions: FarmKid

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Daniel Tiger approves. For those not familiar, Daniel Tiger always wears a watch, and his father in the show is a watchmaker.

View attachment 14673011
Why yes, Even as a puppet character in the original Mister Rogers Neighborhood, He wears a watch.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I adopted Hoskins over thirty years ago. He's only a baby but has massive 10" (254mm) wrists so this CASIO ProTrek PRG240T-7 is a tight fit even with the clasp undone. But what would a gorilla wear in the jungle other than a solar ABC watch?

Hoskins lived with my niece for five years but she grew up and left home so he returned and now mostly lives in a comfy chair in my library.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I adopted Hoskins over thirty years ago. He's only a baby but has massive 10" (254mm) wrists so this CASIO ProTrek PRG240T-7 is a tight fit even with the clasp undone. But what would a gorilla wear in the jungle other than a solar ABC watch?
View attachment 15445475 View attachment 15445479

Hoskins lived with my niece for five years but she grew up and left home so he returned and now mostly lives in a comfy chair in my library.
Neato. My Marsupilami plushie wears a Casio DBC 611.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.