WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so it's bathtime, but trust me, it's a battle every night. First we must keep the Bionicles out of the water...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey, FreeDiver, his defenses look pretty bulletproof to me, unless the ennemy would be Raysman. However, I suspect he could get away using Frogman techniques, but he'd have to anticipate being a Mudman and thereafter a Wademan. G... Shocking...

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Freediver,

Great shot. A pity I was out to a restaurant yesterday (well, I wouldnt like to have missed it, because the food was awesome good!:-! ), so we came home late. While my girlfriend was driving my mother in law home, I prepared Bram for his sleep (it was over 20:30). After peeing, brushing teeth and the pyama ritual I brought him upstairs for his bedtime story. I noticed Bram had his "Exoforce" covers in his bed, which looked quiet heavy (find the boy between the graphics). If it was much earlier I would have beat you with posting a "Exoforce" picture for you earlier:-D

Something tells me that picture will be made this evening and since I recognize that Bionicle, I thing maybe this afternoon I maybe have a combatant for your Warrior;-)

Stay tuned for more.....

Sjors

Edit...P.S. Check out this Blog of more evil Toys;-)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something tells me that picture will be made this evening and since I recognize that Bionicle, I thing maybe this afternoon I maybe have a combatant for your Warrior;-)
thx, Sjors, wonderful pic by the way. We have switched gears in my home, moving away from transformers and toward Exo-Force and Bionicle. I like the Lego products much better b/c we build them together and they are infinitely poseable. Plus there are story books to accompany them and even though these books obviously pump up sales, the stories are surprisingly good.

We are reading the Hikaru Stealth Hunter story now.

cheers

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, FreeDiver, his defenses look pretty bulletproof to me, unless the ennemy would be Raysman. However, I suspect he could get away using Frogman techniques, but he'd have to anticipate being a Mudman and thereafter a Wademan. G... Shocking...
He'd need all those techniques when facing the ultimate warrior/troublemaker....my son!!!!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
When preparing for battle: Hikaru-G Preparing....

Hi Freediver,

I didn't even know Bram had Hiraku (I was looking for Vladek actualy...), but when I was looking in his box with Lego I first found Hikaru. It wasn't easy to evoluate him into Ray-G-Hikaru, but I think this will be a nice competitor to your G-Toa Hekii (very funny name, my addressing title at school is TOA).

And the test team... already asleep, with the promised pictures ;-) ;-)

The Test team is almost invisible...

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts