·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have good info on this?

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
My dealer told me they should have my order by end of month and that's what I am hearing/reading from others. It's been a loooong wait.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I was at the Omega Boutique Chadstone last week. They have the new POs in store. I tried on the Black/Black. Very,very nice. However, I wasn't blown away by the sapphire display back. Just didn't look right on the Plane Ocean. I had a surprise ..... I was stunned at how amazing the new Orange/Orange looked in real life! The new orange is incredible. I read from time to time how the orange gives the old PO that "pop". I saw it and held the old PO many times before, and yes it does give it that "pop" .... to a degree. But the new Orange really gives that "POP". I was like ... WOW. Omega is really excelled to another level .... they have so many stunning watches in their new line up ..... Deville Annual Calender, Black Teck Aqua Terra, Planet Oceans, the new Speedmaster, the SMP ...... I'm having the itch all over the place. So many stunning watches, sadly limited funds. :-d

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
My AD here in the UK has them in stock, and has done so for a few weeks now.

cheers,
Jake.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The Omega boutique here in Vancouver already has the new PO, SMP, De Villes in stock. Got to try on the new POs and SMP too.
They didn't have the blue PO though and said it would come mid november

·
Registered
14,786 Posts
The only AD near my house is Jared's and they said they are hoping to have them in by Christmas but it could be into next year. They didn't seem very knowledgeable about the new Omega's the discounting was VERY stingy on current models.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm curious as well, there is a post of someone with a new PO8500 from a non-Boutique with a good discount. Wondering what the discount is... and where to find it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Saw one in Laing's in Edinburgh yesterday. Meanwhile Watches of Switzerland were saying they wouldn't get any till the boutiques had got theres.

I was generally impressed with the new POs. Liked them better than the old generation in the flesh where I hadn't been persuaded by photos.

With the new PO range alongside the 8500 ATs and the Ladymatics (again stunning in the flesh where pictures leave me cold), Hour Visions (and general de ville range), Omega looks like an awesomely strong proposition now from a window display pov.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Called my AD yesterday. The deliveries are now into Nov. sometime. He said no AD has gotten any yet just the boutiques. I wonder what time in November they will arrive?

·
Registered
718 Posts
In the Denver area, check out Hyde Park Jewelers in the Cherry Creek Mall. I'm sure they would have the new PO's in stock well before Jared. Not to mention Hyde Park's staff being far more knowledgeable about the new product line.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
When I spoke with our friend in DC last week, he said that Omega should be releasing the new models to US ADs sometime in November. Initial supplies have been restricted to Boutiques.

ADs have been clamoring to have the new ones in stock for Christmas sales.

Of course, all of this is subject to change. ;-)

Fr. John†

·
Registered
526 Posts
When I spoke with our friend in DC last week, he said that Omega should be releasing the new models to US ADs sometime in November. Initial supplies have been restricted to Boutiques.

ADs have been clamoring to have the new ones in stock for Christmas sales.

Of course, all of this is subject to change. ;-)

Fr. John†
This may be the reason why a NJ dealer kept calling me to buy the blue titanium they will have in stock next week. He said they are only six coming this year to the US and I assume they will only go to boutiques... Sounds like if you want one of the blue ones this year it will have to be at list price from a boutique.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.