WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
You mean it's not enough they made us the new square in all metal (GMW-B5000) and in all resin (GW-B5600), but they should also make us a new square with metal core case and resin skin? A GW-B5000? ;-) May be, who knows. But would there be a high demand for a half resin half metal square, when we already have the other 2 options? That is the question.

·
Registered
7,952 Posts
You mean it's not enough they made us the new square in all metal (GMW-B5000) and in all resin (GW-B5600), but they should also make us a new square with metal core case and resin skin? A GW-B5000? ;-) May be, who knows. But would there be a high demand for a half resin half metal square, when we already have the other 2 options? That is the question.
I like the resin GW-B5600 (The yellow model looks great), but I'd instantly drop cash for an updated GW-5000. The GW-5000 is close to a decade old. An update would be nice. :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
When are we going to see a resin GMW-5000
Precisely what do you mean by resin GMW-5000? There's already a resin 3459 - the GW-B5600. Are you talking about a positive display metal case, resin band?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Agree with Otto. I'd totally get a GW B5000, or whatever this potential, future beaut may be called.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I agree. For those who prefer metal case, but find all metal bezel and band too heavy / delicate / blingy. Also, easier to use buttons than on the GW5000.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts