WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it looks like a lot of watches :p

G-Vault g-case in the works. Hopefully done soon!
Neil

·
Registered
783 Posts
that is madness! what a great collection Neil!!!!
i hope to have that many watches someday but mixed with seikos a rolex and citizen. and iv been looking at a few more g shocks lately. :-!

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great news! Glad I could help.

Neil

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
You're right, they are a lot of watches. :-d I like how you have them all neatly kept on watch stands. :-! By the way, where did you get those metal wired ones? I sure wouldn't mind buying a few of those.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Impressive. Discriminating too.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Neil,

It looks like you like Raysman :-D. Great collection mate. Maybe we are both the only one owning 4 yellow Raysman :-D Is that a G-Shock The Wheel tag I see on your desk (upper photo). I should wear mine soon. I haven't worn G-Shock wear a lot lately.

Greets to Chicago,

Sjors

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi solar g-shocker, that's an amazing collection you have here, but it's also sad to see you're selling away the nicer ones:-(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow! Quite a site, Neil!

Happy New Year and thanks for the great watches you sold me in 2006!!!:-!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
solar g-shocker, great looking collection. Please tell us where you got those stands from, they're excellent.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're right, they are a lot of watches. :-d I like how you have them all neatly kept on watch stands. :-! By the way, where did you get those metal wired ones? I sure wouldn't mind buying a few of those.
I will PM you, as I want to check with my contact before I list publicly.

Neil

They are quite cool!

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Neil,

It looks like you like Raysman :-D. Great collection mate. Maybe we are both the only one owning 4 yellow Raysman :-D Is that a G-Shock The Wheel tag I see on your desk (upper photo). I should wear mine soon. I haven't worn G-Shock wear a lot lately.

Greets to Chicago,

Sjors
Hey Sjors!
I have 8 of the Raysman with a few extra yellow ones b-) . they are incredible!! I do need some sun here in Chicago though!!

The DW-8200 Frogman MIY is a very close second. The MRG's are in a class by themselves! :gold

Neil

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi solar g-shocker, that's an amazing collection you have here, but it's also sad to see you're selling away the nicer ones:-(
Not to worry! I'll keep a few more here and there. Saving for a new car, and maybe a "baby G" soon also.

All the best,
Neil

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello Solar-g-shocker
WOW!

A mouth watering array of accross the board G-shocks.

Paint me green.....;-)

BTW: Ever tried a g-2300/2310? I'm just thinking it's pretty obvious you like solar g-shocks, so wondered what you thought of this model. Arguably one of the best solars from g-shocks.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like that model quite a bit, but want to keep an eye out for a blue one with yellow accents or a green one with camo/velcro band. b-)

I have had a few and sold them....but they are great!

Neil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts