WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outside of Casio, I'm having a hard time find the 1500 titanium in stock. Several internet sellers show as selling it, but when I call, none of them have it in stock. I'm trying to avoid paying full boat for it, but getting antsy. Any ideas??? (Leisure Pro thinks it will be another three weeks for them).

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi Nazareth,

Welcome to the forum. :-!

It's, as you know, a very recent model. My recommendation is to wait for those weeks. I know it's not easy, though. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I just ordered one from xcelwatches.com and it was $44 to ship to the UK - but they just had a load come in I believe.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
$44! I'm sure it used to be cheaper than that! Maybe becuase of the big wooden box it comes in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes - it was the auto one too - not the super fast one - but they are not answering emails at the moment - a server error - Hope they are not boarding a plane with my money!!! Cuban style ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the Info... I didn't know about XcelWatches and will shoot them out an e-mail to see if they have stock. It looks like a pretty good price too. I can buy one at LeisurePro for $299 when they come in, if I want to wait another three weeks! Anyway.... We'll see.

·
G-Shock Mod
14,342 Posts
patient is your best friend ;-)

everything is expensive when it first come out

so wait a little, the prices will come down (in most cases :-d )

·
Registered
4,883 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Wow, $44 sounds expensive, but then again...the manual is huge (it's gotta weight nearly 1lb)...

(pic courtesy of asfalloth)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In the words of Floyd the Barber...

Uuuu... Uuuu... Andy, that wooden box looks nice.... yeeees sir, reeeeeal nice. I'll bet it has a reeeal nice watch in there too.... Yeees.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Took the Plunge!

I sent an e-mail to XcelWatches and received a response back this evening. The PAW1500T was in stock, so I placed an order! :-! Thanks MercuryMan76 for telling me about them. I leave July 1st for a vacation in Rocky Mountain National Park, so I get to put the altimeter to good use. (Our backcountry camping is going to be between 11,000 and 12,000 feet). I'll be sure to take pictures and give a full report!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Took the Plunge!

Hey bluegum... Yea, $325 and free shipping here in the states. Leisurepro has it listed for $299 plus shipping, but they don't have it in stock as of now. They say they will have it in mid June. I like the thought of having a resin band for backpacking etc. but I preferred the face of the titanium much more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi.

I'm interested in the PAW1500t-7v. I was wondering why so few shops have it in store.
I don't know... I do know it is a newer model, but I think they have had like five or six months that it has been out there. You would think it would be in stock at all the usual internet stores. I guess they will catch up... eventually!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I don't know... I do know it is a newer model, but I think they have had like five or six months that it has been out there. You would think it would be in stock at all the usual internet stores. I guess they will catch up... eventually!
5-6 months?

no way!

It was a late March release! but did not came available on the Internet untill mid April.

So its still rather early....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts