WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting the ProPilot Day Date for a while, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. There are no Oris dealers near me in the DC area, either, which is surprising. There are some listed on the Oris website, but they never have any inventory. Where would be the best place to get one of these? Also, does any one have real-life photos of the ProPilot on the olive strap?

I sent an email to Topper, but I'm not sure where else to look.

Thanks,
- Anthony

·
Premium Member
60,775 Posts
Adg, do you want to try or buy? If you want to try then I'm afraid I can't help. If you want to buy most ADs will give you a price and order the watch in for you. It may be worth waiting for Topper to get back to you as people seem to be generally pleased with their prices and service.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adg, do you want to try or buy? If you want to try then I'm afraid I can't help. If you want to buy most ADs will give you a price and order the watch in for you. It may be worth waiting for Topper to get back to you as people seem to be generally pleased with their prices and service.
I have only seen it in photos, so I'd definitely want to try it on first. I'm heading to Colorado for the week, so I'll see if there are any Oris dealers in the Denver area. If not, I may have to wait and see if I can find an Oris dealer next time I am in Europe.

We'll see what Topper has to say...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts