WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am very new to the watch world so please excuse me if this question is noobish. I recently purchased my first luxury watch - the 38mm Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. The bracelet is a tad too small and I would like to add one half link to see if that helps. Can anyone guide me as to where I can purchase this? How do I obtain the part number? Is this only possible through an AD?

Thank you so much

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Hello! I am very new to the watch world so please excuse me if this question is noobish. I recently purchased my first luxury watch - the 38mm Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. The bracelet is a tad too small and I would like to add one half link to see if that helps. Can anyone guide me as to where I can purchase this? How do I obtain the part number? Is this only possible through an AD?

Thank you so much
Authentic - AD. I’m sure there are knock offs on EBay. Not so sure about half links probably full links.

Reactions: pdaigle and Nokie

·
Registered
247 Posts
Otto Frei has Omega parts, including links. I was able to get a titanium half-link for my Seamaster from them.

Reactions: wickets

·
Registered
6,065 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
If you bought it new from an AD they can usually order you an extra link from Omega for free which might make life easier than shopping around
PS: Great choice with the Omega and elcome to the club - now we just need some pictures of your AT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
1,863 Posts

Thank you so much
I just sent you a DM with the part number and additional info.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Might be a silly question, but for those suggesting picking it up from an AD - do you think that they would sell an extra link / half link if I didn't purchase the watch from them?
Yes. I've got a lot of previously owned Omegas and other watches and my local AD's have no issue helping me with purchases like this.

I've also reached out to and asked a WUS seller named exelonman who usually sells a lot of Omegas here on the forums if he had and would sell a half link or whole link to me and he has done it. Obviously depends on if he has anything available but I've done that and then had my local AD/Omega boutique install it.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
My 41mm did as well.

It is worth noting that they are more like ¾ links, so at first glance it might seem like you only have full-size links.
Yeah I see them as 2/3 links, which can enable some pretty fine size adjustments when combined the right way with the full links.

full link < two half links < half + full < two full

1 - 16 of 16 Posts