WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you take your watches to get the batteries replaced? Can't find a Bulova store.

I like to get my parent's Bulova watches to work again and afraid to take it to just any place because 1) warranty is over and 2) don't want the watch repairman say 'oops.'

Thank you in advance.

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry, no battery operated watch. :) Can´t help though. But I am sure every watchmaker can do !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the responses.
If the department stores (jewelry stores inside shopping malls) do not offer such service, I will consider the watcho for the battery replacement service.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Every Sears store here has a jewelery and watch repair dept., usually seperate from the watch and jewelery sales desk and showcase but it's there. Most every Mall or strip mall has at least one jewelery store that can do the job. Zales, Friedrich, Jarod or Brown and Company are some of the most familiar around here.

I don't know where you live but basicly you should be able to drive to your nearest Mall and find at least two or three choices of where to have your battery replaced.

·
Registered
57 Posts
stuffler said:
Sorry, no battery operated watch. :) Can´t help though. But I am sure every watchmaker can do !

But Mike, what do you do when you need to get somewhere on time? :-D ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts